BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Jacqueline L.
I’ve used this a handful of times and have decided that it is not for me. It leaves my skin feeling a bit irritated but I does remove hair very well and is a decent price.
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I unfortunately can't use a lot of these products due to being allergic to aloe. I hear it works but it burns my skin and if your not careful you can remove wanted hair.
Nadia A.
Apopka, FL
I only use it on my legs. It removes all the hair on my legs. I've been using Nair for the pass 10 years now and I love it. Would always recommend it to a friend or family or stranger.
Rusti H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great product which works on me in minutes my hair is ready to be removed. Saves a lot of time my only issue is the scent no matter what hair removal you use it always smells like a hair removal or
Mirna H.
I had never tried it till I heard it was really good , so decided to give it a try. For it to be the first one I try it wasn’t really all that they hyped it to be .
Antoinette C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for sensitive that needs a break from shaving. The baby oil helps ease any irritation that could be caused by the hair removal cream. Hellos you very smooth legs fast.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At first when I purchase this product I was very skeptical. But when I actually tried it and did it I was amazed on how well it really did work and it really only takes three minutes and it takes off majority of your hair. Super easy and quick and simple
Lauren H.
Montevallo, AL
First use was for upper lip hair removal and the outcome was as expected! Hair is starting to grow back in after a week to two weeks. Will probably nair again before too long. Second use was on armpit hair, and the result was disastrous. About 3-5 minutes after application, I washed off and was disappointed to see that maybe half the hair had been removed. I applied again and suffered a great burning sensation. Over 24 hours after and my armpits still hurt due to what seems to be chemical burns.
DON'T USE BACK TO BACK.
Keyona B.
I love this! The smell is not the best but it is easy to use. It can get messy but my skin feels great after. My hair grows quick, using nair last longer than shaving.
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love this and there it feels good going on and it is easy to remove. I love the way it makes my legs and whatever I waxed feels so smooth afterwards. I really love how it makes it feels smooth.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.