BY NAIR #4 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
I've been using Nair since middle School and boy has it improve. This Nair smells decent and removes all hair under 5 mins. It leave your skin nice and smooth. This product really makes your hair disappear.
Kaytlin D.
i didnt mind this product. I slathered it on thick all over my legs and let it sit as the directions said. i wiped with a warm cloth and the hair started to come off. i had to touch up some spots here and there.
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
I tried this for the first time and it burns really bad. And then after you take the stuff off it makes me itchy. It didn’t meet my expectations. And it is not expensive. And I wasn’t very satisfied.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I️ got this when I️ was young and first started shaving. It literally ate my skin off and I️ have scars all over from it. I️ have heard horror stories like mine from many other people also. Would never buy again
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
It has a weird smell to it but if works so good, I use to make all the time, it's quicker then shaving and you can apply it wash your hair and then rinse off everythikng at the same time.
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
I have been using Nair hair remover since the beginning of time. It works really good within 3 to 5 minutes the only thing I do not like is a strong smell afterwards it is pretty nasty
Sabrina F.
Nair Hair Removal Lotion (Softening Baby Oil)
Again, once I couldn't find Veet's hair removal cream for the body that I liked (the rose scented one), I found this by Nair which I like just as much. First of all, this doesn't stink like many other hair removal creams. Secondly, it does remove body hair. I use this in between epilating my arms and armpits. I also use it on my legs. I leave it on for about 10 minutes in the shower and then rub it off my skin under water. Speed of hair regrowth is different for each person, so I don't think that makes a product like this bad.
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
I honestly thought this was going to work great. I had such high hopes and then it let me down. The back says to keep it on for 3 minutes and then rub a small section off, leave on longer if needed by don't exceed 10 minutes. I left it on for 5 and nothing. It also gave me a slight rash on my right leg. Thought I'd wait a week and try again. Same results but no rash. I would not buy this again.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
So far I think I like this. It worked really well on my dark thick thigh hair. I had to leave it on for the max 10 min but it did remove almost all of the hair and my legs feel really smooth. It did a ok job at removing my bikini hair.l that is extremely corse and thick. I think waxing will still be a better option there for me. But over all this works great for regular leg and arm hair.
Cindee N.
Lowell, MA
Everything that the product says it'll do definitely is true. I use this to remove hair on my legs, arms, underarms, and stomach and its super simple and fast! One problem is the smell. This smell is super weird and stinky, not very pleasant. Also, when you apply the product and then wash it off of the hands, it leaves this weird feeling on my hands, like it isn't a smooth feeling, and that bothers me.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?