BY NAIR #10 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve left this on for 5 minutes before and hair has barely came off. It does leave your skin super soft but often times I’ve still had to shave after applying this.
Kaytlin D.
Wellness Guru Expert
i didnt mind this product. I slathered it on thick all over my legs and let it sit as the directions said. i wiped with a warm cloth and the hair started to come off. i had to touch up some spots here and there.
Sabrina F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Nair Hair Removal Lotion (Softening Baby Oil)
Again, once I couldn't find Veet's hair removal cream for the body that I liked (the rose scented one), I found this by Nair which I like just as much. First of all, this doesn't stink like many other hair removal creams. Secondly, it does remove body hair. I use this in between epilating my arms and armpits. I also use it on my legs. I leave it on for about 10 minutes in the shower and then rub it off my skin under water. Speed of hair regrowth is different for each person, so I don't think that makes a product like this bad.
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I honestly thought this was going to work great. I had such high hopes and then it let me down. The back says to keep it on for 3 minutes and then rub a small section off, leave on longer if needed by don't exceed 10 minutes. I left it on for 5 and nothing. It also gave me a slight rash on my right leg. Thought I'd wait a week and try again. Same results but no rash. I would not buy this again.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
So far I think I like this. It worked really well on my dark thick thigh hair. I had to leave it on for the max 10 min but it did remove almost all of the hair and my legs feel really smooth. It did a ok job at removing my bikini hair.l that is extremely corse and thick. I think waxing will still be a better option there for me. But over all this works great for regular leg and arm hair.
Cindee N.
Lowell, MA
Everything that the product says it'll do definitely is true. I use this to remove hair on my legs, arms, underarms, and stomach and its super simple and fast! One problem is the smell. This smell is super weird and stinky, not very pleasant. Also, when you apply the product and then wash it off of the hands, it leaves this weird feeling on my hands, like it isn't a smooth feeling, and that bothers me.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I was absolutely shocked the first time I tried Nair. I didn't expect it to actually work and was so skeptical but omg it works wonders. Its a great and easy way to remove hair without worrying about little annoying razor bumps. Its super affordable and something everyone should try.
Jenna M.
georgetown
I've honestly had sensitive legs for as far as I can remember the first nearly came out actually broke me out and I couldn't use it but I tried it again recently the softening baby oil kind and it turns out I can use this kind I'm very happy with it and it's much easier than shaving I will definitely keep buying this
Ife S.
Smyrna, DE
This product worked amazingly for my skin. Directions were easy to follow. Although it left red patches on right left, but they went away after a day or two. I would definitely recommend this to a relative, friend, classmate, or coworker any day.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
When you're feeling a bit on the lazy side this comes in handy! apply it as if you would apply any loation and wait 3 to 5 mins and then jump in the shower & watch all the hair come off! no cuts no razor burns. it's wonderful. these may not always smell the best but they do work. recommend
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?