BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Pratibha K.
Sandy Spring, MD
I actually use this for my face even though its for legs. If gets rid of the hair quickly and cleanly. After having it for months though if you keep it on for too long the product ages and is more prone to burning your skin. If you start to feel any burning sensation wipe it immediately.
Yushury M.
Houston
I bought this at ULTA on sale and It works wonder. The only bad part about it is that if you have any small cuts or scratches the lotion would burn it making it look worse. Just make sure not to apply it on any open wound regardless of how small it is.
Sara Á.
Waukesha, WI
So, summer skirt season is almost here & I decided on a whim to purchase this product. Living in Wisconsin where winter is long and shaving legs is not a priority during the winter months-I decided I needed to do something. I purchased this @ Walmart thinking I didn't want to clog my drain with hair from shaving. The instructions were pretty simple. Apply the lotion to the area where you don't want the hair, don't rub it in, & let it sit for 3 minutes or longer depending on your hair type and wipe it off with a towel and shower afterwards. I applied the cream on my hairy legs and started checking after 3 minutes. I left it on for 5 minutes and started wiping it off with a towel and the hair started wiping of no problem! The one thing that I was not a fan of was the smell... Nothing can quite cover up the smell of hair being singed off the leg. After all of this, my legs were pretty smooth. . . That lasted about 2 days & then my legs started feeing prickly.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I was absolutely shocked the first time I tried Nair. I didn't expect it to actually work and was so skeptical but omg it works wonders. Its a great and easy way to remove hair without worrying about little annoying razor bumps. Its super affordable and something everyone should try.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Whenever I use this it only takes off so much hair. I leave it on for way more time than I need to and it still doesn't do much. I don't even have thick hair. I'm not saying it DOESNT work because it does. It just doesn't do much really
Jenna M.
georgetown
I've honestly had sensitive legs for as far as I can remember the first nearly came out actually broke me out and I couldn't use it but I tried it again recently the softening baby oil kind and it turns out I can use this kind I'm very happy with it and it's much easier than shaving I will definitely keep buying this
Ife S.
Smyrna, DE
This product worked amazingly for my skin. Directions were easy to follow. Although it left red patches on right left, but they went away after a day or two. I would definitely recommend this to a relative, friend, classmate, or coworker any day.
Vanessa C.
Love this, after using it leaves my skin smooth, very easy to use just need to follow the instructions carefully. The price point was not bad at all; less than $10. I would totally recommend this, I even have the roll on one as well, love the after math!!!
Latiesha O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Be careful!! This product removes every hair especially the ones that you can not see. Extremely powerful. Apply a medium layer evenly for effective hair removal. Works great but really strong. My advise be careful when using this product.
Bianca D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very impressed how well this removed hair on my legs and in only three minutes. The only downfall is you need a lot of lotion and it can be a little patchy. It is a cheap product so I would buy again.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?