BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For me it didn't work at all and it smelled so bad. I have thick body hair so I left it for a long time on and it wouldcome off very patchy or not at all and i still had to use a razor
Vanessa V.
I like this product but it doesn't really live up to its claims it's not only 3 minutes that you leave it on. I had to leave it on for a little longer and the hair was still there but works well before shave!
Kaytlin D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i didnt mind this product. I slathered it on thick all over my legs and let it sit as the directions said. i wiped with a warm cloth and the hair started to come off. i had to touch up some spots here and there.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It doesn't work, simply put. It smells horrible, it's a sit and wait game, and then wait even longer, and then see the results. It's. It cheap and it just seems to be a wasted product in by bathroom cabinet.
Tayonna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using nair off and on for years and it's a pretty decent hair removal formula. I hate the smell of it and it burns if you leave it on too long but it does get the job done! Just be careful
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a great hair removal product of our recommended I do feel and leave it on too long like the instructions say because then you can burn yourself or have skin irritation but I would definitely recommend it
Angel H.
I use this a lot. I use it because it is super easy to use and I feel as if my hair does not come back for a while after using this. However when you are using this product it does burn a little bit.
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
Nair smells awful which is a given but I find it does not remov hair easily. It softens hair for sure but it’s still a lot of work to get the hair completely off afterwards. I don’t know hoW it’s survived as many years as it has.
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
Nair with baby oil works well. I used the regular nair and it left the little irritation bumps so I gave the baby oil one a try and my legs turn out perfect. Would recommend if you have the same problem I did!
Trisha J.
Alliance, OH
When I don’t feel like shaving my summer away, I use Nair. I can go almost two week between applications! It helps I have very light and fine hair. Don’t leave it on too long, though. It can burn!
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?