BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff can be painful but it works like magic. I use it when I'm in a real hurry and need to be silky soft. Don't leave for too long, it can and will bUrn your skin.
Kaitlyn M.
I like this product, the only bad thing I’ve noticed is that sometimes it burns when you put it on. It’s really good for getting hair off when you don’t want to shave though.
Victoria C.
Pennsville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve left this on for 5 minutes before and hair has barely came off. It does leave your skin super soft but often times I’ve still had to shave after applying this.
Sabrina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair Hair Removal Lotion (Softening Baby Oil)
Again, once I couldn't find Veet's hair removal cream for the body that I liked (the rose scented one), I found this by Nair which I like just as much. First of all, this doesn't stink like many other hair removal creams. Secondly, it does remove body hair. I use this in between epilating my arms and armpits. I also use it on my legs. I leave it on for about 10 minutes in the shower and then rub it off my skin under water. Speed of hair regrowth is different for each person, so I don't think that makes a product like this bad.
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly thought this was going to work great. I had such high hopes and then it let me down. The back says to keep it on for 3 minutes and then rub a small section off, leave on longer if needed by don't exceed 10 minutes. I left it on for 5 and nothing. It also gave me a slight rash on my right leg. Thought I'd wait a week and try again. Same results but no rash. I would not buy this again.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
So far I think I like this. It worked really well on my dark thick thigh hair. I had to leave it on for the max 10 min but it did remove almost all of the hair and my legs feel really smooth. It did a ok job at removing my bikini hair.l that is extremely corse and thick. I think waxing will still be a better option there for me. But over all this works great for regular leg and arm hair.
Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
Cheap easy to apply on to skin con only bad thing about while it's on your skin it tends to smell like your burning skin which it's normal make sure to wash it off properly cause the baby oil leaves a thick coat on then your should be good for two weeks also works for thicker hair just need to apply a thick coat of lotion
Angelly H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product does a great job and it easily removes your hair.Of course make sure you leave it for the amount of time it recommends because if not it might burn, don't do less or more. Also make sure to just use it on your legs or what it is.Over all I think it's great for the price and easy to use.
Cindee N.
Lowell, MA
Everything that the product says it'll do definitely is true. I use this to remove hair on my legs, arms, underarms, and stomach and its super simple and fast! One problem is the smell. This smell is super weird and stinky, not very pleasant. Also, when you apply the product and then wash it off of the hands, it leaves this weird feeling on my hands, like it isn't a smooth feeling, and that bothers me.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave this product a try agin after I did't use it for several years. Honestly, I still don't care for it. I purchased it from the local drug store. Its very easy to used, but i feel like it takes forever to work. After letting it sit well past the suggested time it finally did its job. I just don't have time for that. Would not purchase again.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?