BY NAIR #18 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Sara R.
Bartlesville, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair has always worked very well for me and I’ve had a very a little to none on the breakouts I would highly recommend this product any woman that does not like to shave her legs every two days when I use this product I can go a couple of weeks without having to worry about shaving and it is amazing
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Gets the job done for easy removal. Hair usually is gone for quite a while though the horrendous smell may help with the hairs not wanting to come back. This product this the most awful smell when using it literally stanks up the entire room.
Daria K.
Smells disgusting, looks disgusting, and didn’t work at all on any part of my body. I used it just as directed and didn’t see any results. I left the cream on longer the next time, and still no results. Purchased once and will not be repurchasing
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very impressed how well this removed hair on my legs and in only three minutes. The only downfall is you need a lot of lotion and it can be a little patchy. It is a cheap product so I would buy again.
Gina G.
Meridian, MS
Adding the soothing oil to this chemical mix is the best thing ever. My only drawback is the smell of it. It really does smell like an experiment is happening in the bathroom. But, it takes care of business = removal of hair.
Danielle D.
This cream is a great alternative to shaving, but only for fine hair. I do not believe it is effective for a large area (i.e- entire leg). Also, the smell could definitely be better but it is much cheaper than professional wax!
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
I broke out in a painful rash that burnt so badly after using this product years ago. Hopefully they changed the ingredients since then, but if not, I wouldn’t use it. I don’t dare try it again, it was such an awful experience.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Do not use this stuff. It's smells so terrible and it's not good for your skin. It made me break out so badly. If you really need to avoid shaving please learn to properly use wax and wax yourself or see a professional.
Cynthia M.
Park Hall, MD
It might just be my sensitive skin, but this left my legs red and feeling raw after using it and following the directions perfectly.

It did get the hair off, however, and once my skin didn’t hurt it felt very smooth
Janie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For me this was not effective for removing hair at all. It did however work well at exfoliating dead skin of my legs, which helped when I had to shave after using it. I used up my bottle for exfoliating purposes, but I would not repurchase or recommend
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Charl L.
Any good?
Ashley R.
Fernandina, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?

back