BY NAIR #4 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
This cream is cheaper than all other so cheers to that and it does the job doesnt really irritate the skin if you leave it for the amount its supposed to be on but the smell is just so gross and i hate it
Cassie S.
Uintah , UT
I tried this once and will never do it again. Talk about weird!! The smell, the texture... just a lot of unnatural things going on. On top of the fact it is expensive. I would rather shave to be honest.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love Nair when removing hair and it’s gentle, not harsh on the skin. If I do hair removal, it’s gonna be from Nair. Really does remove the hair and everything. Plus no bumps or burns. I highly recommend.
Angelly H.
This product does a great job and it easily removes your hair.Of course make sure you leave it for the amount of time it recommends because if not it might burn, don't do less or more. Also make sure to just use it on your legs or what it is.Over all I think it's great for the price and easy to use.
Trisha J.
Alliance, OH
When I don’t feel like shaving my summer away, I use Nair. I can go almost two week between applications! It helps I have very light and fine hair. Don’t leave it on too long, though. It can burn!
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
This doesn't really work for me maybe it's because my hair is too thick on my legs even after 2 days of not shaving I figured I would give it a fair chance and it didn't really do anything for me
Valerie T.
Another amazing product to help remove unwanted hair. However, you have to be cautious with how long you leave it on. I once only left it for 3 minutes and got a burn. Nothing crazy, but still.
Gina G.
Adding the soothing oil to this chemical mix is the best thing ever. My only drawback is the smell of it. It really does smell like an experiment is happening in the bathroom. But, it takes care of business = removal of hair.
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Good quality product works great the only thig is i have sensitive skin and i had a little reaction but i know people who has normal skin they absolutely had no issue with it so recommending it
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This product completely burned my skin off and did not fully remove my hair. I had scabs and peeling skin for a week afterwards. I would not try again. If you have sensitive skin or allergies I would not try either.
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?