BY NAIR #5 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion
  • "BUT anyway, I understand that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use this product, I tend to use it before I go swimming or out to an anime convention." in 2 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will never EVER use another product like this because you risk leaving it on for just a second too long and end up with a horrific chemical burn that takes forever to go away and is also extremely painful. The product works and smells nice, but don’t risk it ladies! I’d rather have my hair ripped out from an epilator than put this chemical back on my body.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is pretty self explanatory, easy and quick. I've tried all methods of hair removal and this would be one of my favorites if it wasn't for the smell.
It smells bad on its own. Like a kind of smokey under tone. And then after its been on the smell of burnt hair is strong and unmistakable. Its almost impossible to get it off of you without a shower and a very perfumed body wash.
But it is super quick and easy with no razor burns in site. Pump out, rub on hair, wait directed time and wipe off. Smooth skin for at least a week. No rashes even on sensitive skin. No burn. No pain.
Easy to find at almost any store that sells beauty products and super cheap. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time and you can usually find it on sale anyway.
This brands been around forever so the quality and results are unbeatable and unmistakable and I completely recommend.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used Nair my whole life I love it it's very easy to put on you just passed it on do not rub a lot of people rub it in and then they break out and they hate it however you aren't supposed to rub it in just Pat it on let it set and wipe it off it takes all your hair off the smells not too bad it's easy to use it's very convenient I love it
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
not sure if I like this as much as I hoped. I haven’t bought it in a while but I went through a phase of trying to make it work for me. it did an okay job removing hair but I always felt like it wasn’t smooth enough and sometimes was patchy so I had to finish off with a razor anyway which just took way too much time
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this a few times and absolutely hated it. I thought it would be more convienet and since it was from Walmart price wasn’t to outrageous but it did not remove half the hair on my legs and it made me feel very itchy every time I used it.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
I want to try this because I wanted to start shaving and my parents wouldn't let me so I saw it at the Margaret and I was like Hey I want this so they let me buy it and I brought it home so excited to finally get rid of all my hair and it didn't work I thought it was just because my hair on my legs was too long or having ever shaved it before it's out later on in life I tried it again and it still didn't work doesn't do a good job and if anything it left my skin really red and irritated
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nope, nope, nope and nope. Burns and only *kind of* works. Certainly didn’t last any longer than just shaving and way more hassle in my opinion. Left bumps and gave me a rash. Clothes were uncomfortable immediately following use. Haha, needless to say, once was enough. Not a fan.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I’ve tried this once and didn’t really like the result. Maybe waxing is the best method for my body because this just makes my hair looks super corse when it grows back. I also disliked the smell and feel of the product very much.
Hannah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Terrible!!! I hope over time they’ve improved these products. It’s been several year since I’ve used any nail products do to the smell, irritation, and reaction this product had on my skin. After applying about a minute prior my skin began to burn and itch severely. I’m pretty decent with handling pain but it became so bad I had to jump in the shower to wash it off. It still was painful and itching after washing off the product with soap.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
I only purchased this product once. It was really thick and hard to wash off my hands. But that was years ago. I think I should give Nair another chance before I completely dismiss it. Shaving is hard and time consuming 😩
Maria G.
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee, FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney L.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?