BY NAIR #9 in Hair Removal Creams

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff is pretty self explanatory, easy and quick. I've tried all methods of hair removal and this would be one of my favorites if it wasn't for the smell.
It smells bad on its own. Like a kind of smokey under tone. And then after its been on the smell of burnt hair is strong and unmistakable. Its almost impossible to get it off of you without a shower and a very perfumed body wash.
But it is super quick and easy with no razor burns in site. Pump out, rub on hair, wait directed time and wipe off. Smooth skin for at least a week. No rashes even on sensitive skin. No burn. No pain.
Easy to find at almost any store that sells beauty products and super cheap. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time and you can usually find it on sale anyway.
This brands been around forever so the quality and results are unbeatable and unmistakable and I completely recommend.
Tabitha M.
Plymouth, PA
I was at a friend's house getting ready for a Christmas party. I brought everything I needee besides my razor 😮😭😭😭 what to do what to do? Then my friend offered nair as a solution AND it was perfect, I use it all the time now. It's been 2 years.
Lauren E.
Acworth, GA
The concept of this product is great however it did not work for me. Yes it took most of my hair off but it burned throughout the process. I’m not the type of person that has sensitive skin but this just irritated my skin so bad, I was very disappointed. I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used Nair my whole life I love it it's very easy to put on you just passed it on do not rub a lot of people rub it in and then they break out and they hate it however you aren't supposed to rub it in just Pat it on let it set and wipe it off it takes all your hair off the smells not too bad it's easy to use it's very convenient I love it
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tried this a few times and absolutely hated it. I thought it would be more convienet and since it was from Walmart price wasn’t to outrageous but it did not remove half the hair on my legs and it made me feel very itchy every time I used it.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I’ve tried this once and didn’t really like the result. Maybe waxing is the best method for my body because this just makes my hair looks super corse when it grows back. I also disliked the smell and feel of the product very much.
Hannah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Terrible!!! I hope over time they’ve improved these products. It’s been several year since I’ve used any nail products do to the smell, irritation, and reaction this product had on my skin. After applying about a minute prior my skin began to burn and itch severely. I’m pretty decent with handling pain but it became so bad I had to jump in the shower to wash it off. It still was painful and itching after washing off the product with soap.
Keilani S.
The lotion smells great, but you are at risk at leaving it on for too long. It takes the hair off so smoothly. It is messy but effective. I would recommend this product, it's inexpensive and easy to use.
Monica R.
Unfortunately I did not enjoy using this product. I had an allergic reaction to it. From my hands to my legs. Anywhere it touched my skin I had a burning sensation so this product is not for me. I also did not enjoy the way it smells.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
When you have time for a long shower. I use it only when i have time to wait the 3 minutes. It Is my go to get gives my shiney legs and great results. Effect very much. It meat my expectations and some. I would buy it again and I told my friends about it as well.
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This might be a dumb question but can you use this on your armpits I've heard people say they do but I don't think that's safe
Ashley R.
Yulee , FL
Would you recommend this be used for the bikini line or is it just for legs?
Sydney U.
Does this burn?
Alyshah G.
How well does this work?
Charl L.