Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion

Nair Baby Oil Hair Remover Lotion: Hair remover lotion for legs Smooth skin Lasts longer than shaving Works in as little as 3 minutes

after using this, how long do you usually need to wait until using again? compared to shaving??
Does it work good?
Do you use #nair or #shaver?
Start your review of Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion!
Holland , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works amazing 3 to 5 minutes and all your hair is gone and it’s easy to use in the shower
Bethel, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair Baby Oil 3-Minute Hair Remover Lotion uploaded by Paola T.
This is the Best hair remover lotion I have ever tried and it doesn't smell bad aa the others.
Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness
New Baltimore
Wasn’t a huge fan. Left my skin feeling irritated and removed the hair on my legs in patches.
This is a great way to shave when your in a hurry!! It makes my skin so soft!! It’s awesome!
Dryness, Itchiness
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually use this stuff in the summer when I don’t feel like shaving my legs I just use nair
Stretch Marks, Rosacea, Body Acne
Carencro, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don’t really use this but of course if i had to nair would be my first choice very affordable
Mankato, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes it is a very nice app but I️ is a very good day for you and you know how I️ it was a very
it’s pretty good but it leaves my legs really red and they kinda sting but it works very well
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this stuff to work so so it did remove some hair but not all I think I used it right
Dryness
Okinawa, Japan
Go to! Works great no need to over pay elsewhere when you can do everything at home with this
Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...