Nailtiques Top Shine

Gives the nail protein or base wear an extra boost. When ordinary nail polish is applied, the polish inhibits the great benefits of the nail protein. The protein boost in Nailtiques Nail Lacquer will allow the protein to penetrate through the polish to provide maximum benefits. Brilliant High Gloss Shine. Long lasting extended wearability. Highest quality formula. High quality brush of the newest technology available that insures smooth streak free applications. . see more...

Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love this brand. Especially the top coat. It gives such a nice shine and dries really well. I have purchased this a few times and will continue to do so. I recommend this product highly.
A'Janae C.
Portage, IN
Want a glossy shine to yours nails? This is the solution for you. I’ve had 3 bottles of this already. It’s very easy to apply and it didn’t cost much. It’s very good for its value.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is one of my favorite top coats. It leaves my nails shiny and chip free for a decent amount of time. The only down side is that it can take a little while to dry completely.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this stuff! I put it on when I get home from getting a pedicure and it always makes my polish last and my nails super strong and shiny!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I like this top shine. It gets the job done in sealing the mail polish and makeing the finish look flawless. It's afforable. I recommend it.
Arisahi A.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect for top coat and it dries fast , good quality and good price , there are a lot of alternatives it depends on your persona.
Jordyn A.
Ridgecrest, CA
This is the best product I have found on the market!!! I am extremely happy with it and would die without it!!
Alisson A.
este es un producto que recomiendo 100 ayuda mucho a tus uñas en mi pocision las hizo crecer y estar firmes
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I love these products! I just recently got my mom hooked on them and they are amazing!!!!!
Jameea A.
Erie, PA
The best top coated ever it makes my nail shine i already purchased it 2 in a row