Nailtiques Repair Collection (Worth £49)

by Nailtiques

Complete your manicure with the Nailtiques Repair Collection; a trio of products that work in tandem to nourish and strengthen nails, whilst softening hands and cuticles. Complete with a zipped pouch and a multi-beneficial nail file. The Set Contains: Formula 2 (7ml) A powerful treatment that works to strengthen soft, brittle nails. Fortified with Hydrolysed Keratin, Protein and Calcium, the highly effective formula addresses peeling, chipping and splitting to leave natural nails looking healthier and longer. Oil Therapy (4ml) A luxurious formula for brittle nails and dry cuticles. Infused with a nourishing blend of Sweet Almond, Apricot and Peach Kernel Oils, the conditioning treatment seals in moisture and hydration, whilst strengthening weak nails naturally and effectively. Hand Conditioner (113g) Specially formulated to nourish and condition, the lightweight hand cream delivers a veil of moisture and hydration without greasy residue. Synergising Aloe and Jojoba Oils, the cream absorbs quickly into skin to leave hands and cuticles feeling soft, smooth and perfectly pampered.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nailtiques Repair Collection (Worth £49)!
How would you rate this product?
robersonville
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really an great product to use! Its a little on the expensive side , but its most definitely worth it! I use this product every once in a while , its very effective! Its so simple & easy to use . I would definitely recommend to someone else to use!
Eugene Oregon
Purchased at: Amazon
This products is amazing!!! There are so many products in one pack it comes with everything that I need 2 do a at home nail treatment I would very much highly recommend this amazing pack for you and Friends trust me it's worth the investment
Williamsburg, KY
The Nailtiques Repair Collection is amazing! I highly recommend this product to anybody who has damaged nails, or to those who want to prevent nail damage! This product have a very nice scent, and leaves nails looking fabulous and brand new! I highly recommend this product to others!
I feel like the Little cream does wonders because it soft is the cuticles makes it easier to work with while cleaning up the nail beds and it lasts months and months because I use such small amounts and not very often about once a week.
Leesburg , VA
Brooklyn, NY
I just got it, so far it works well, I like my nails to look natural and this kind o freatment works perfect for that. It helps mentain your nails healthy!
houston
My nails were really damaged due to doing my fake nails but thanks to this treatment my nails r now beautiful and stronger than ever love it
Amory
Great this would be a good sample and gift I used this every time I do my nails it really works I would recommend it to others
victorville
I liked this very much .. I always try this brand and it was very good .. its price is not bad .. it is a very good type
Zion, IL
I have not tried this product yet but will love to try when given the chance to repair my clients nails and also my own

Looking for your answer?