32 colors available

BY NAILTIQUES

Gives the nail protein or base wear an extra boost. When ordinary nail polish is applied, the polish inhibits the great benefits of the nail protein. The protein boost in Nailtiques Nail Lacquer will allow the protein to penetrate through the polish to provide maximum benefits. Brilliant High Gloss Shine. Long lasting extended wearability. Highest quality formula. High quality brush of the newest technology available that insures smooth streak free applications. .

Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This may not be that popular, but there's no harm in trying if you are a fan of nail polish! I find it good for its price, but it is not that easy to use if you are not a professional in applying nail polish. I prefer gel-finish, because it does not highlight my errors when I need to do my cutics myself.
Kesha P.
Kesha P.
Lahaina, HI
Review for: Rio
Great great and I mean great for your nail. I just love this color, it pops and adds so much color to my nails.
Anna R.
Anna R.
San Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Rio
Great product does really make your finger nails grow lovely colors love this product
Ashlynn M.
Ashlynn M.
New Carlisle, OH
Review for: Havana
This nail polish goes on easy and has good pigmentation, but it chips easily which bothers me. I wish it lasted.
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Freeport, NY
Review for: Vegas
This color looks amazing for a night out on a date. It stays on without chipping for i say about a week and a half. This with a nice clear coat can never go wrong.
Rose  C.
Rose C.
Gloucester, MA
This stuff is amazing just like any other nail polishes I've tried. I don't like confetti nail polish because after a few uses, it starts to dry out and it's sooo annoying. But there are other cheap good nail polishes. I personally love the high end ones because I think their just easier to work with.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Astor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I begin? This stuff blew my mind! I got a wonderful package from this company upon asking about the possibility of receiving a sample for blogging purposes, they were so generous, they sent three full sized products, and this formula in Rio, was one of them. I am in love! This stuff goes on pretty thick, but it is very difficult to actually make a mistake that can not simply be smoothd over with another coat! I love that you do not need a topcoat for this polish because it has one built in! Okay, the feature that really blew me away is how quickly this stuff dries, I am talking about the kind of dry that allows you to be able to go back to every day activities with your hands in just a couple of minutes without ruing your nails!! I had been using my Red Carpet Manicure LED set in the past, and I have to say that the overall outcome that I loved from that system can also be achieved with the Nailtiques lacquer, and Formula 2 Protein that I used prior to applying. I applied these a day before starting my new job as a bartender, and working on the house that I am renovating, at least 3 loads of dishes, with not a single chip or scuff, no joke! The claims that this will strengthen your nails is 100% true, my nails feel as if they have a full manicure, yet they are not at at bulky, they can still breathe! I would strongly suggest giving this brand a whirl before buying ANY of your usual brands again!
Luana B.
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Milan
Totally In love with this Polish.... It's protein packed ... Durable and improved my brittle nails so much....
Review for: Rio
Nailtiques Lacquer With Protein 1 Rio is a long lasting nail polish that gives the nail bed the protein it needs to provide maximum benefits!!!!! Everyone should try it.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Review for: Tahiti
Du vernis rouge rend toujours les ongles en valeur, c'est une couleur qui se porte bien avec pas mal tout le monde.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
How long would this last?
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
I've never seen this brand how good of a quality is it?
Christina H.
Christina H.
Providence, RI
Is this really worth $10?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Has anyone tried this?? How good does it work??