Nailtiques Protein Formula 2 Plus uploaded by Ceci M.

BY NAILTIQUES

Tabatha N.
Ravenna, MI
This is an amazing base coat. This and the formula 2 are the only case coats I use anymore. Without them my nails will peel. I use the 2 plus when I feel like my nails need a little extra strength then I go back to the regular 2. The only down side to this base coat is on me it tends to make your nail polish peel off easier but I pick my nail polish off so I don't mind that.
Ceci M.
Green Bay
I love this little gem! It has helped my nails recover after many years of me no caring anymore. Since I started doing my nails again I use it as my base, and they are strong once again.
Nancy B.
Goffstown
Have always bitten my nails. Once I start a good habit of putting a layer of this on, every other day, my nails grow and look healthy. Helps keep them from splitting, and most importantly, from keeping my fingers out of my mouth!
Tarah A.
Albany
This nail strengther is one of the best I’ve used. I would have given it 5 stars but after a while the formula becomes gloopy and thick! Besides this it get s the job done and transformed my thin, brittle nails to healthy and strong!
Chloe R.
Corinth, TX
I love this little nail protein in a bottle! It helps my cracked and brittle nails to be stronger and healthier. I apply every day (or every time I remember) and I can tell a difference in my overall nail health.
Cassie S.
Nashport
When I have excessive nail problems, this is my go to treatment! I normally use the regular Formula 2 and then switch to this if my nails just aren’t having it. This stuff has saved my nails! When I first got into nail care and nail art, I bought this in the hopes of reversing the damage my nails were having: peeling, splitting, weakness, etc. and it did! I used it as a treatment for a few weeks until my nails were stronger and stopped peeling. After that I switched to the regular Formula 2 and haven’t looked back. This stuff is a nail saver! I get mine at Ulta.
✂Pam H.
Richmond , VA
This stuff saved my life after I took off my acrylics! My nails grew back quickly, and they were so strong. When I first took my tips off my nails felt like tissue, even water hurt my fingers. After 2 weeks of using 2 plus once a day, my nails were growing in strong and long. Now, once they come back in you want to cut back usage because your nails will break at the stress point and that hurts like a SOB!
Alba S.
Humble, TX
This stuff really works. It says that you’re supposed to start with the regular #2 before using this one but my nails were so damaged from years of gel and acrylic manicures that I decided to skip the regular #2 and go straight to this one. I’m so glad I did. I didn’t even use it regularly. I maybe reapplied it every other day when I would remember and I still saw great results.
Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
This has really helped with the peeling I have on my nails. I apply one coat every day for five days then remove. The formula is effective and I have purchased this again. I definitely recommend this to everyone with thin and peeling nails.
Andrea V.
Jersey City, NJ
I used it for a long time and didn’t see any difference in my nails. Very disappointing because it is expensive. It doesn’t even last very long on the nails as a base coat. I wouldn’t recommend it and won’t buy it again.