BY NAILTIQUES

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
I love you so much that I bought the WHOLE line. Works like a charm. I use almost everyday.I feel like a beautiful princess. Va va voom!
member-74e4f
This product works wonders to repair, grow, and maintain long, strong nails. I have used it for years and highly recommend!
julie l.
Dalton GA
It helped my nails grow,strong, and healthy. But I just don’t like how it only has a little of the product to use.
Victoria S.
Corona, CA
Great product if you use everyday or every other day. If you stop using your nails may break though
Cherie A.
Taopei
This is what I usually use as base coat. I used to use Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail hardener but I have typically hard nails and using a hardener just made my nails so hard that it started chipping. I like that formula 1 was specifically designed for healthy nails and maintaining them in a good condition. I noticed less peeling and breakage since I started using this.
andreyna s.
As cores são vibrantes e maravilhosas , o designer é lindo , é super fácil de aplicar e usar , é muito bom eu amei
Kawtar M.
Its realy helpful it give a pation beautiful I love it I love it I cant live without it i love it sooo much so much
Chelsea O.
Love this so much it’s so good for my dry nails! It makes them smooth and helps them grow very quick