BY ILTIQUES

Nailtiques® Oil Therapy is a delicate blend of vitamin enriched oils specifically formulated to prevent and treat brittle nails and cuticles naturally.   Softens cuticles by replenishing the skin s natural oils.  It also acts as a preservative and treatment for dry brittle nails by sealing in moisture. When used over wet polish, the oil acts as a drying agent to help set polish. Ideal for toenails that are dry and flaking. Note:  Direct sunlight may cause slight discoloration, however it will not affect performance. nothing else even comes close® 622-7222 or visit nailtiques.com. see more...

Kimberly O.
Auburn, CA
This keeps my cuticles soft and supple, and since using regularly I never get hang nails anymore. My only gripe is the brush as it's too stiff to brush on i just sort of add a couple splashes to my nail areas and use like a hand lotion. This also helps nails grow I think, or makes them stronger because my cuticles have not only improved but so have my nails! I don't think it's much more expensive than other treatments available, but these work quickly compared to others. I often get mine at Ulta during their Nailtiques BOGO sales.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I love this oil! It has a very pleasant scent and leaves my cuticles soft and healthy feeling. I use this at night before bed. It's awesome and I always have a back up.
Joanne F.
Ridgewood, NY
I received a sample of this when I bought the Nailtiques formula 2. I liked the brush applicator as it made it easy to control how much I applied to my cuticles, a little goes a long way. It is a little runny and I didn't feel like it soaked in to my cuticles very much.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
It don't look like anyone would use this or buy it. I wouldn't even buy this. Plus is cost way too much...

Amazon