Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 Plus Treatment uploaded by Kristen S.

BY NAILTIQUES

Nail Protein for Excessive Problem Nails. Nailitiques® Protein Formulas  were created for different nail conditions.  The salon tested formulations offer special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium.  Special attention to former wearers of acrylics, gels, wraps, tips, etc.  Our After Artificial Treatment is specially made for your type of nail. nothing else even comes close®. 622-7222 or visit nailtiques.com. see more...

• Has any one used this as a maintainance coat treatment?4 Answers
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
After using the original nailtiques formula two this did not do the job for me. It was tiny and I did not get the results I did with the other. It was easy to apply and dried fast and it did work as a nice base coat.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
My aunt got me this as a gift and I love it. I apply it every time I change my nail polish (about 2 or 3 times a week) and I’ve seen dramatic results. I will deff repurchase.
Jessica F.
Buffalo
This stuff is amazing!! Just apply a coat to your nails every day and you’ll see results in a week or two. Great for weak/brittle nails. After using it solo for a bit you can use it as a base coat under your color coat!
B. Janine M.
Absolutely the best nail strengthening treatment for thin nails. This product is the only reason I have decent nails that I can apply nail polish to. I use this several times a week.
Allison S.
I bought this product after getting a manicure and the woman noticed my nails peeling. She put something similar on my nails and then recommended this. It’s something you can apply daily. I have noticed my nails getting stronger especially as they grow out. It don’t use it as often as it says to though.
Jannat T.
Bronx , NY
This literally saved my damaged nails and brought them back to life. The price tag I would say is amazing for what it actually does for your nails. I've gone through 3 of these bottles and I will continue to repurchase it.
Courtney H.
Dracut
Bought this on amazon and I love it! It’s great for after my acrylics as a hardener. I’ve tried other brands but none of them grew out my nails so quick! My nails looked to heathy and strong! I defiantly will buy this again!
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I wish it was possible to rate higher than a 5, because if any nail product deserves it, it is this product here.

I have tried since I was a teenager to grow out my nails. Years and years of biting them has left them weak, brittle, and prone to peeling. The second they grow enough to be noticeable they would break or peel. I thought the only way for me to have long pretty nails was gels or acrylics. I had almost given up hope of having beautiful nails naturally when I saw some youtube reviews on this and figured it was worth a shot for the price.

THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE.

My nails grew and the came in healthy, strong, and unbreakable. After applying one coat a day or every other day for 3 months I had the nails of my dreams. They were so strong they wouldn't even bend! It was amazing and all thanks to this product. Now, I use this as a base coat under my nail polish and my nails are looking as great as ever.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
I use this as a base coat underneath my polish and I can totally see a difference in my nails. I recently stopped biting my nails about 2 years ago and growing them out had been a tedious process. When you're excited about even the smallest bit of growth, a break in the nail can be really frustrating. This stuff has made my nails so much stronger & more resistant to peeling and breakage. A great strengthener for previous nail bitters and those that are trying to grow their nails out. Def recommend!
Laura M.
Columbia, SC
Sensitive skin beware!!! I used this formula religiously and definitely saw improvements in the strength and length of my nails. However, after about a week of applying it daily my nails started getting sort of crusty and detaching from the nail bed. Turns out I am very allergic to formaldehyde which is one of the ingredients in the polish. I gave it to my friend and her nails had no reaction. So if you're worried you might be allergic or have a reaction I would just use it once and see how your nails react before applying it like crazy like I did!
Brigitte S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has any one used this as a maintainance coat treatment?