Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2

Nail Protein for Soft, Peeling Bitten, Weak or Thin Nails Nailitiques® Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions.  The salon tested formulations offer special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium.  Special attention to former wearers of acrylics, gels, wraps, tips, etc.  Our After Artificial Treatment is specially made for your type of nail. Nothing else even comes close® 622-7222.

Does this help with thinning cracked and split toe nails or just finger nails?
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 ? I have very brittle nails that knee breaking. They are think but very broken good for this?
DooEs this product live up to all its promises? I need to strengthen my nails. Tell me your recommendations please!!
Start your review of Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2!
Samantha G.
Erie, PA
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 uploaded by Samantha G.
This product was a lifesaver! My nails were always soft, peeling or broken before using this. Now, just one coat a night on your nails and they grow stronger. I can actually grow my nails out with this!
Sara A.
Herriman, UT
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 uploaded by Sara A.
This stuff is the holy grail of nail products. I use to have short brittle nails. After I started using this, it made them strong and grow long! I’ve been using it for years and swear by it! My nails have never looked better.
member-676fa2
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 uploaded by member-676fa2
Purchased at: Target
My nails have always been thin and weak which has caused them to break really easily, especially after I get gel or acrylics off my nails. After using Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 for a while now I have noticed a big difference in my nails. They are a lot stronger and don’t break as easily.
Bridget A.
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 uploaded by Bridget A.
Purchased at: Target
This is the best nail strengthener I have used! I apply about 1 time per week, but it’s really helped my nails grow and not break so quickly! Plus it gives the nails a nice shinny look! It’s worth it at its price point because it does last a good while.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
If I could give this stuff 10 stars I would. I honestly couldn't express to you how good this is. It is a little on the expensive side but it is worth every penny. If you have nails that chip or flake and break you definitely should give this stuff a try. Its nothing like those nail hardening polishes. Those tend to make my nails break more. My nail never get as long as they do when I use this protein. You do need to put it on at least every other day. Its absolutely worth it.
Ann Marie G.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing. Works on my super thin peeling nails. Be careful to use a cuticle oil as it really dries them. This is the only way I can grow nails.
tierra C.
Harvest, AL
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 uploaded by tierra C.
I have had acrylics done for many years, I decided to take a break, but my nails are brittle and thin as egg shells. This product definitely has helped me to grow stronger, longer nails. I recommend!!
Rosa N.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Been using this formula for my nails and it’s amazing!! My nails are stronger and have grown. It’s a bit pricey for such a small little bottle but worth the money. Definitely recommend and will keep using this product. Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2
Lea D.
New York
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 uploaded by Lea D.
Purchased at: Amazon
The attached photo is a pic of my REAL nails. For years I’ve struggled with very weak nails until I found this product and used it consistently (a coat every other day) for weeks. My nail tech can’t believe how my nails dont break in between manicures at the length I keep them. Highly recommend!!
Michelle W.
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 uploaded by Michelle W.
I have been using the Nailtiques Protein Formuls 1-3 for a little over a decade now. Every couple of months my nails become problematic--brittle, peeling, breaking, etc.--and I've tried many of the other popular brands that claim to give you "hard as nails" nails and other similar claims, but nothing has been as immediately effective for me as this brand. I also feel like my nails grow so much faster when I use this. I'll never use anything else so I hope Nailtiques never goes away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julia R.
il y a 5 mois
Lyndsi D.
il y a un an
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 ? Does this product really make your nails stronger and less brittle?
Michele B. il y a un an
Yes this product really does work and I highly recommend it! I have thin peeling nails and this was a miracle product for me. Good luck!