BY NAILTIQUES

Nail Protein for Soft, Peeling, Bitten, Weak or Thin Nails Nailtiques® Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions.  The salon-tested formulations offer special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium. The protein formula bonds the nail layers together, building a strong nail foundation resistant to peeling, chipping and splitting.  Nailtiques® Nail Moisturizer is a collagen and aloe based nail creme which helps promote moisture and maintains flexibility within the nail.  Nailtiques® Oil Therapy  is a delicate blend of vitamin enriched oils formulated to replenish natural oils to nails and cuticles.  nothing else even comes close® 622-7222 or visit nailtiques.com Ingredients Formula 2: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamid see more...

Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I am so happy I decided to try this brand. I bought this kit and a few other products. When used together you will find your nails, cuticles and skin softer and stronger.
Shantel C.
Apache Junction, AZ
I do not like this stuff. It's sticky and thick and smells Wierd. I would much rather just go to a nail salon.
Marcy J.
Charlottetown
Yesssssss I swear by nailtiques formula 2. I have told everyone and their dog about it!!! I've had acrylic nails for 10+ years straight and this fixed my damaged nails! 3 years ago was the first time in my life I had long natural nails. If I could name any product in the world that works amazing it's this stuff!!!!! Seriously try it , you won't regret it.

Walmart