Nailtek Intensive Therapy-2 Treatment for Soft Peeling Nails uploaded by Nicole D.Nailtek Intensive Therapy-2 Treatment for Soft Peeling Nails uploaded by Mayelik P.Nailtek Intensive Therapy-2 Treatment for Soft Peeling Nails uploaded by Shannon C.

BY NAIL TEK

Nailtek intensive therapy improves weak, thin, soft, or peeling nails. This unique protein formulation seals the layers of the nail together. With each application, it reinforces and thickens nails while promoting strength and flexibility. see more...

• Does this work for dry brittle nails? My nails have been ...1 Answers
  • I have very small finger nails, and when they do grow ou...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work? Does it also moisturi...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lynn B.
Don’t use it! My nails started snapping off when I used this product. I tried it based on a recommendation. I was furious with this product. I discarded it. I will NEVER try it again. Use OPI instead.
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
I've only used this for a week and a half so far and I already see a difference in my nails. It has helped mend the peeling that was present as my nail grew out. It also leaves this super shiny durable clear base that kind of makes you look as if you have on a gel mani. So far I recommend this 100%
Tatum C.
My nails tend to peel really bad and have ridges. This stuff has been a game changer. It restores my nails after a couple of applications. It's a little pricey depending on where you buy it! I highly recommend it
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
I got this from Amazon along with the Foundation that you are supposed to use before you put on the therapy. It was highly recommended from one of my close friends and when I saw her results I knew I had to try it. I have been trying it about 3 weeks now and I absolutely love the results! Not only do my nails no longer peel but they are also growing at a much faster rate. I plan on using this product completely up and then moving on to the next level. I do highly recommend this for anyone who has soft and peeling nails. If you don't have that, then look into the other treatments that this company offers. And the best part is that they are not expensive at all! I got both the foundation and the intensive therapy for less than $10 with free shipping!
Christiana L.
I've been on medication that has made my nails peel, tear, and break faster than ever. I use to use this a long time ago with great results and just refound it with joy! It works really well really fast!
Tammy N.
This product is amazing for keeping your nails healthy. You can also use this as a top and base coat. This gives your manicure a nice look while keeping it healthy at the same time.
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
This stuff is a miracle worker I have been a nail biter my whole life and a few years ago I got this as a free sample and starting using it and saw results in a matter of weeks! It can be bought at Sallys beauty supply
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff really works I have been using it for over ten years recently I used it to help my nails after removing my gel manicure it's a real life saver it works much better than other drug store brands it really does what it claims!
Karina A.
Doral, Florida
This product os excellent! My nails are weak and T hey get broke easily but with this they get hard and grow Faster and easily, i love it and i can find it anywhere in beauty supplys, department Stores and drugstore
Mayelik P.
excellent product, I recommend it because it helps give strength to my nails and manages to grow faster, my experience with this product it is wonderful !!
Carolynn D.
Winter Haven, FL
Would you recommend this for nails that have thinned after removing gel polish incorrectly??
Brittany G.
How quickly does this product work? Does it also moisturize easily-tearable cuticles?
Larissa E.
Norwalk, OH
I have very small finger nails, and when they do grow out they bend and peel. I am an on and off nail biter. Habit I'm trying to stop. Would you say this product is good to stop peeling? How effective is it truly? Is it worth the price?
Arlene C.
Does this work for dry brittle nails? My nails have been peeling so bad I have nubs now. As they grow out they're already peeled
Timbrell R.
I been looking for a product to try on my nails. Looking at my nails they are healthy long (grows fast) even have a nature white tip. People often ask where I get my nails done however they are all natural but they are very very weak. Does this product gives your nails strength without taking away the natural tip I have?