Nails.inc nails inc. St James Gel Effect Polish uploaded by Halima Lucy C.Nails.inc nails inc. St James Gel Effect Polish uploaded by Halima Lucy C.Nails.inc nails inc. St James Gel Effect Polish uploaded by Ashley T.

BY NAILS INC.

nails inc. St James Gel Effect Polish Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Mae T.
Henderson, NV
This is a beautiful color! This is my favorite brand. Its long lasting at least 7 days. I only remove it sooner because, I love changing up my nail color wardrobe. The shine is amazing too.
Samantha C.
cheyenne, WY
This nail polish is a really great formula. It lasts for days on my nails without chipping. Plus the color is absolutely stunning.
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water , London
I love nailsinc. Their nail polish never disappoints and it’s definitely one of my favourite nail polish brands. The polish is easy to apply and it’s true to colour. I have so many nail polishes that I never get a chance to wear as the nailsinc ones are very longlasting;7+days application.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
NAILS INC. Gel Effect St James 0.47 oz I recieved this nail polish with a bottle of [Yellow Tail] Moscato Casella Wine 750 ml it is great nail polish I use it frequently it goes on nice and easy i find it not to thick or to watery its fast drying which is good for when your are in a hurry it's wonderful and to top it off was able to drink wine and do my nails all at the same time 👍😀
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
I love this nail polish! It goes on nicely and vey long lasting. It stayed on my nails for more than seven days! I also love this red - it's a perfect red 😊