BY NAILS INC.

nails inc. Mayfair NailKale Polish Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

• Has anyone ever tried this product? I haven't but want to... 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Fabiola S.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: Bruton Mews
Ive received samples of these polishes in a few different colors and i must say these have great options. the only thing I'm not crazy about is the applicator. pretty hard
to get a clean application with this type of brush
Nancy
Nancy
West Chicago, IL
This color looks very natural I love this kind of colors for nails I want to really try this color out and take a guess on how good it's going to do it's job
Yaneisi I.
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Mayfair
Nails Inc (this color in their gel line) has a very good formula. I wear this with a base coat and gel top coat. This will last 4-5 days before chipping. The con is when it starts to chip, its chips BAD. This pink will look good on someone with neutral and cool tone skin. I have yellow tone skin and this pink is not a pale pink, it is like a light pepto bismal pink. I would add a picture but I returned it because in the end I did not like the huge contrast from my nails and skin. I gave it 4 stars for a great formula and one star off because the pink did not compliment my skin tone.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
Review for: Bruton Mews
I wasn't sure if I should buy this polish because of the price, but I'm glad I did-- NailKale has seriously helped my nails grow faster and stronger! I didn't fully believe that it would, but I'm having much less breakage since over started using it-- and I've invested in other colors since trying this one. The colors are strongly pigmented and look rich. Totally worth the money!
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Review for: Mayfair
Super cute color and great color saturation with two coats! I always love the brushes from nails ink because I have small nails and some brands have really wide brushes. Nails Inc has smaller thinner brushes and don't get the product everywhere!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Victoria
First off, I always use the formula x system from Sephora for base and top coat. This polish with that system is absolutely fantastic. Rich color, perfect shape and size brush, and stays on without imperfections for 10 days easily on me.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Review for: Mayfair
Nails Inc has the best brush! Easy to apply, lasts long, beautiful color, worth the price. The brush makes application so easy - this is my favorite polish brand.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Mayfair
I got a set of these for Christmas and they were the gel kind and I ended up taking them back to Sephora because it was just like any ordinary polish except way overpriced
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Boise, ID
As a long time Essie and OPI user, I find Nails, Inc. to be a refreshing change. I've noticed a big difference between the formulations. Essie and OPI are thick and difficult to apply smoothly. They don't dry as quickly and smoothly as I would like.

Nails, Inc., on the other hand, has a formulation that goes on much smoother and allows for an even and smooth application, even with two coats. The design of the brush also makes it much easier to apply to the entire nail with one or two swipes.

I have noticed when I use an Essie or OPI product, I typically have to re-do several nails due to bubbling (even though I am very good at waiting until each coat is dry before applying), a coat that is just too thick to have dried smoothly, or polish that smudges easily. This is not the case with Nails, Inc.
Anna L.
Anna L.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Victoria
This product applies to the nails very easily, it gives your nails good coverage, yet it dissent last very long, well as long as i had expected it to last.
Aiyussif M.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Where can I buy this product?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone ever tried this product? I haven't but want to...