Nails.inc nails inc. NailKale Base Coat uploaded by Sheryl C.Nails.inc nails inc. NailKale Base Coat uploaded by Kat J.

BY NAILS INC.

nails inc. NailKale Base Coat Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new) see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kat J.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
First and foremost, let me say that I am a huge fan of Nails Inc. overall as a brand, because the quality of their polishes and their distinct wide brush are absolutely fantastic...

Now as for this NailKale base coat,... It’s my favorite base coat EVER. It’s got a bunch of nourishing healthy ingredients to keep your nail beds strong and firm. I feel good using this nail polish, and I love how it makes my nails feel so much that I actually wear it by itself sometimes. It has a green tint in the bottle, but comes out clear on your nails. And it keeps your color nail polish from staining your nail beds, so you just go ‘head on honey and paint your fingers with that dark burgundy red! You won’t have any regrets if you use NailKale first!
Jane S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what is in this stuff but I swear it helps my nails. I put it on my cuticles every night (potentially not the right way to do it) and it helps my nails grow stronger and longer. And my cuticles look better. I've been biting my nails for almost 30 years, and I actually have gorgeous, long nails now. People ask me if they're fake. Me!
Claudia C.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really been enjoying this product! It makes a difference as to how much my nail polish lasts without chipping, it also protects my nails from discoloration. I am able to have nailpolish on my nails without any damage for months at a time (not the same polish of course) and my nails are still very strong and healthy
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. The brush is PERFECTION in that it is the perfect width to cover your nail in one swipe. My nails feel stronger immediately after using this and I swear they grow faster. Would buy again!
Trish L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really know if this has really been strengthening my nails, since my nails are so thin and break really easily with or without this base coat. It does help my polish wear a little bit longer though.
Adina B.
Valliant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This base coat is wonderful!
My nails are stronger and brighter since using this base coat! It helps keep my polish on and looking great!!
Alyxandria Z.
Chesapeake, VA
Wonderful base coat! Allows nails to be strong and wear polish for longer! Can keep certain polish up to 2 weeks with this base coat without chipping, much longer than others
Erin M.
This is my new go-to base. It's smooth, dries quickly, and I like that it's nourishing. I love the shape of the Nails Inc brushes as well. Makes application a breeze. Love love love
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best basecoat out there. It makes my manis last, helps to prevent staining, and keeps my nails strong.
Kimberly S.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff!!! When I used to work at Sephora I would paint this on my nails every day.. gives them a glowy healthy look and keeps them smooth and shiny. It works great as a base coat too as promised.. keeps my paint on longer and keeps my nails from getting stripped (: buy it, it's worth the money!!
Also, I've had it for 6 months or more, and there's only a 3rd gone. Lasts forever!!
Hadjer N.
Does this product contain collagen?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product help your Nails from chipping under your Polish?
Amelia A.
Does this strengthen/protect nails?
Enid G.