Makeupnails inc.
Nailsinc Mayfair Lane Gel Effect

Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect

by nails inc.

nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect!
How would you rate this product?
Lori M.
Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect uploaded by Lori M.
At first I didnt like the color of this nail polish but now it's growing on me. I'm not used to wearing pink but its not bad. One coat is good but I always put to coats just to make sure I get the whole nail. It has a pretty thick constancy to it. And the color is not a dark but like pink. I dries up pretty quickly too.
Courtney L.
Parkton, NC
Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect uploaded by Courtney L.
Mine is not the gel kind. The color is beautiful and I received this in a subscription box. Even with a topcoat it did not last long on my nails. Within one day they began chipping. I tried it twice with the same result both times. I would not recommend this if you want a long lasting manicure.
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect uploaded by Halee A.
I love this color it’s stunning!! They have great nail polish products I strongly recommend
Christi R.
Warwick, RI
Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect uploaded by Christi R.
Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect uploaded by Christi R.
I got this in my Spring FabFitFun box. I don’t really like anything about this polish. The color looks pretty in the package but not on me. The brush is large and was difficult to paint my toes without getting it everywhere. The formula is very thick and applied find of streaky. It dried pretty quickly and hopefully it lasts, it hasn’t chipped yet in two days. I had to use a matte topcoat because the color looked worse on me all glossy.
Jennifer B.
Parlin, NJ
1,149 reviews
The shade is very pretty and the packaging drew me into trying this nail lacquer. However, this chipped so easily on my nails and didn't go on opaque. It looked almost streaky on my nails. I wouldn't recommend trying this because I wasn't a fan of the formula.
Brenda R.
Tampa, FL
Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect uploaded by Brenda R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Be your inc.credible self (soft pink) is a beautiful color but I’m not just writing about how pretty it’s is, because it is! I’m writing because this nail polish it self it’s what actually amazes me! If you haven’t used this brand, you will understand WHAT A BIG DEAL I’m making! The brush in this polish is ROUNDED, yes, just like you heard, well just like your reading! The brush is rounded just like your nails so it’s just perfect by the cuticle because you all know it’s round too, and the end result will be perfect, no need to go back and fix it with another coat, because the first one will do the job! It’s jaw-dropping. I will never ever buy another nail polish if it doesn’t come from #nail.inc Be Your Inc.redible Self With Nails Inc Nail Polish In Lilac Grove 10 Ml Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect
Oyuky R.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love this nail polish. It lasts longer on my nails without chipping that same day. Beautiful color for Spring and summer! It dries fast too.
Sara A.
Prévost, QC
Nails.inc nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect uploaded by Sara A.
I'm originally from England and this is a big name brand in the world of manicures over there! I used to love going for fancy Nails Inc manicures when I was in London! So what on earth is going on with this polish?!? The colour is fine, very feminine, very pink, classic shade! But the polish is AWFUL! Easily the worst I have in my collection! It takes forever to dry, every nail is covered in bubbles and it chips almost instantly. And I've tried it again, and again, and again, just in case I've done something wrong. Gutted! :(
Ioana D.
Merton, London
I have recently discovered this nail polish and let me tell you I was in total awe. The brush makes it so easy to apply and the gel effect isn’t a lie at all! My nails look like I have just been to the salon and had then done professionally with gel. The colour is really pretty and after just 2 layers it’s perfectly opaque. Highly recommend!
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Beautiful colour and very high quality polish. I use a few coats but after that they look like a gel manicure but without all the hassle that comes with doing gel colours at home. Lasted a long time before it started chipping and looked really nice on

Looking for your answer?