BY NAILS INC.

nails inc. Mayfair Lane Gel Effect Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Jennifer B.
1,126 reviews
The shade is very pretty and the packaging drew me into trying this nail lacquer. However, this chipped so easily on my nails and didn't go on opaque. It looked almost streaky on my nails. I wouldn't recommend trying this because I wasn't a fan of the formula.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
I love this nail polish. It lasts longer on my nails without chipping that same day. Beautiful color for Spring and summer! It dries fast too.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Beautiful colour and very high quality polish. I use a few coats but after that they look like a gel manicure but without all the hassle that comes with doing gel colours at home. Lasted a long time before it started chipping and looked really nice on
Ioana D.
London , London
I have recently discovered this nail polish and let me tell you I was in total awe. The brush makes it so easy to apply and the gel effect isn’t a lie at all! My nails look like I have just been to the salon and had then done professionally with gel. The colour is really pretty and after just 2 layers it’s perfectly opaque. Highly recommend!