BY NAILS INC.

nails inc. Kensington Square Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Emily F.
Emily F.
Defiance, OH
I love how quick these nail polishes dry. I swear it's record time. And not only that, applying them is smooth and no matter how old they get, they never seem to dry out or get gluey. The selection of colors is very extensive as well and they're just so pretty. Go get yourself some of this nail polish.
Najeah T.
Najeah T.
Lakewood, OH
I love Nails Inc. The colors are always pigmented. Some of the more pastel colors such as this run slightly streaky, but once you apply 2 or 3 coats it's perfect and does not show on the nail. I do find the bottle design a little ackward, I'm not big on the round design, makes it hard to hold while painting.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love nails inc's color offering and this is no exception. However, I can't get their nail polishes to last on my nails for more than a day and I've tried almost every base and top coat I've could get my hands on. I wish they didn't chip so fast on me but I love the colors I have so I'll keep using them!
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Brooklyn, NY
These nail polishes are great. Dry time is good and the selection of colors are great as well.