BeautyFaceFacial Skincarenails inc.
Nailsinc London Thirsty Hands Super Hydrating Hand Mask 1 Pair Seale

Nailsinc London Thirsty Hands Super Hydrating Hand Mask 1 Pair Seale

by nails inc.

Who has tried this? Does it help at all with dry hands? Mine get really bad in the winter
I’ve got this product today. Is it for use once or can i use it multiple times ?
Start your review of Nailsinc London Thirsty Hands Super Hydrating Hand Mask 1 Pair Seale!
Adriana  A.
Nailsinc London Thirsty Hands Super Hydrating Hand Mask 1 Pair Seale uploaded by Adriana  A.
I love it! Especially in the winter time my hands are dry and crack easily. This mask has helped keep my hands soft and smooth in the rough climate. Easy to use just put the gloves let them for 20-30 min and your hands feel soft!
Stacy A.
Beckley
Nailsinc London Thirsty Hands Super Hydrating Hand Mask 1 Pair Seale uploaded by Stacy A.
This is a Fantastic product. I’ve used it myself and it makes your hands feel like velvet. I purchased another set for my Aunt who’s hands are so dry that they are cracked all over and they bleed. It hurts her to hold or touch anything. This product made a Huge difference on her sweet little hands. I highly recommend this product.
Kelly F.
I've never used a hand mask before. I was able to use my hands a little while I had the gloves in... The moisture was inside the glove conveniently. My hand were very soft afterwards. I did notice that for a little bit my wrinkles skin was gone. I recommend this.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Nailsinc London Thirsty Hands Super Hydrating Hand Mask 1 Pair Seale uploaded by Sherry E.
I was so nicely surprised by how effective this product turned out to be! These gloves were not "slimy" as I put them on...The tabs were NOT difficult to attach at all...Another nice surprise for me...I have very dry skin and this seemed to leave a protective barrier on my hands...So glad I got these!
Denise M.
QueenCreekAz
Absolutely love this product! I used it when my hands really needed hydration and saw an improvement immediately. Works like a charm! Would definitely recommend!
Ashley C.
I received this in a fabfitfun sample box. My hands have been extremely dry from constantly washing them at work and washing dishes at home. This worked wonderfully! Left them extremely smooth and soft and they are no longer cracking and peeling.
Angie H.
Nailsinc London Thirsty Hands Super Hydrating Hand Mask 1 Pair Seale uploaded by Angie H.
I got two packs of these in my fabfitfun box and I did try one and it is pretty cool. I did give the other one to my friend and she said she locked her spa birthday and it left her hand so soft and amazing. If you have dry hands and need a spa day this is perfect for that.
Cecily L.
Marmaduke, AR
Formulated with a blend of plant extracts, vitamin E and she's butter, this hand mask will smooth and rejuvenate your hands back to their best instantly. While relaxing with your hand mask on, you can scroll your phone and enjoy your new product!
Carissa J.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I received this in a subscription box. It was fun to try, but I would not go out and buy it. It has a pleasant smell and is convenient to use while watching television at home. The gloves are huge. I prefer Aquaphor with a pair of disposable gloves, which is cheaper and fragrance free.
Clelia A.
Adelanto, CA
Nailsinc London Thirsty Hands Super Hydrating Hand Mask 1 Pair Seale uploaded by Clelia A.
I think this product works wonders! My hands were so rough from packing and moving and cleaning and using harsh chemicals. My hands felt like a steel wool sponge that you would use on your dishes. After using this my hands felt incredibly smooth and it was amazing. The package does say to leave it on for a few minutes but I left them on overnight and I am so glad I did.