nails inc. Westminster Bridge Matte Effect Top Coat 0.33 oz

by nails inc.

A unique matte-effect top coat that adds a beautiful matte finish to any color. This top coat paints on glossy but dries into an amazing matte satin finish in 30 seconds for creating that perfect fashion statement. Try using Kensington Caviar Top Coat to create super trendy glossy tips–the contrast between matte and glossy will look fabulous! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Where can I find it? and what price?
Start your review of nails inc. Westminster Bridge Matte Effect Top Coat 0.33 oz!
Got this at Sephora for 10 dollars, and doesn't matte nearly as well as the NYC top coat, and was much more expensive. Dries quickly, but still left quite a bit of shine, and still doesn't harden as well as a normal top coat would anyway. I tried two different coats, and the matte really didn't show.
nails inc. Westminster Bridge Matte Effect Top Coat 0.33 oz uploaded by Jazmine G.
I love this product! It's really nice to have the option to have matte nails with ANY polish I already own. The formula has great coverage and dries quick. One coat is all you need to be rocking this season's hottest trend. I love having this in my makeup bag!
Sterling Hts, MI
I got this on sale at Sephora which is a plus. It mattes if you don't wear a base coat but still leaves a bit of shine. Not worth the purchase.
Benicia, CA
Love this product! Works with one coat. You can find it at Sephora. Works well with other brands of nail polish too.
I really love the fact that i can make any of my favorite nail polishes look matte. Its just so pretty to me.
was a great top coat, finished my nails with an amazing matte look and lasted roughly a week before it started wearing and chipping off. Its the best compared to any of the usual drugstore matte topcoats ive ever used, and i would 100% buy again.
Fort McMurray, AB
I use this on top of almost all of my nail polishes because it does its job well! You can see a really big difference between a nail that has been coated with this vs. not coated. It's easy to apply, just make sure your nails are well dried as I have occasionally taken off colour with this product (probably my impatience). The polish dries quickly and one coat is more than enough.
Clinton park, Tattershall
nails inc. Westminster Bridge Matte Effect Top Coat 0.33 oz uploaded by Ann marie H.
I absolutly love this matte top coat. I use it every single week. Its so easy to apply and doesn't cause your nails to go streaky. It gives a really nice matte finish and can also help if you've got some small imperfections just apply the matte top coat and they arent visible. I do either my ring finger matte or my whole had to completely change the look of my mani instead of changing my nail colour. This works on all the nail polishes ive tried, gel effect, crackle, textured, glossy, and ive also used it ontop of the Nails Inc Lacquer Lock and it still changed the nail to matte. Love it
This is such a good top coat. Makes any polish have a matte finish. Good for nail art too. Affordable and long lasting. Would definitely recommend.
I love using matte. Love how the effect looks on my nails on some nail polish colors.