NAILS INC. Victoria, Victoria Beckham for Nails Inc. Duo Collection Jude Red/Bamboo White 2 x 0.47 oz

BY NAILS INC.

A duo gift box with Victoria Beckham for Nails Inc nail polish shades in Judo Red and Bamboo White, presented within a sleek new bottle design. This Spring, Nails Inc, in collaboration with Victoria Beckham and her Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection, unveil the chicest beauty launch of the year: a unique limited-edition duo of nail polishes in two trendy shades. Developed to sit alongside the Victoria, Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2015 fashion collection, these covetable polishes reflect the feel of the collection and its subtle Japanese elements in new season nail looks. Created with an exclusive formulation, featuring Stretch-To-Fit technology and Bamboo Extract with Silica, this collectible set features two new polish shades: Judo Red, a vibrant tomato shade, and Bamboo White, a bone shade inspired and created to complement key pieces from the collection. Designed by Fabien Baron and Victoria Beckham, Nails Inc's concave glass bottled have been reinvented for the collaboration: each bottle is made with fine Venetian glass and is hand-frosted in matte black and matte white to leave a subtle reveal window on either side. This set contains: - 2 x 0.47 Nail Polish in Judo Red (red orange cream), Bamboo White (white nude cream) Bamboo extract helps nails regain their natural shine, reduces nail ridges and imperfections, and promotes nail growth. Stretch-To-Fit technology is an elastic-like polymer that provides a flexible, self-leveling finish and increases the stretching and tensing properties of the polish. The result is color that glides onto the nail and fits every contour, ensuring a perfectly smooth application. see more...

Bianca F.
Victoria Beckham exudes class and sophistication and these polishes don't fall short! The packaging alone is so luxurious it's practically museum-worthy! They go on effortlessly and the shades are a perfect compliment to any skin tone.
Joey J.
I would highly recommend this product! Nails inc. is by far my favorite nail polish brand. The Victoria Beckham collection is great- it features two versatile colors that can pair with anything! I love how it goes on your nails smoothly and doesn’t appear chunky overtime. It has definitely helped my nails to grow as well.
A G.
This nail polish is very high quality and lasts longer on my nails. But I don't think that it is worth the price because i am ok with using revlon and Sally Hansen. The colors are nice but I would not repurchase.
Tyra J.
This product works very well and last a lot longer then the usually nail polish I tend to get from cvs, They usually sell these in a packet together at a incredible low price. Not only that but it is very simple to use and would love to get my hand on another.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
I get a super clean manicure with the brush on these and the formula is amazing. The polish is slightly pricey, but the duo saves you $5 and it's worth it anyway. These wear a long time.
Crystal S.
San Diego , CA
I have both colors, and I love them. I do tend to wear Bamboo white more often, I just love how opaque it is, and it goes on with such ease. Light colors like that tend to streak like crazy and this one is a winner.
Rebecca D.
I'm so glad I bought this the bamboo white is the perfect color. I'm on my second bottle already. I love the red as well I just typically go for nudes or whites more often.
The formula Is great and I would definitely repurchase over and over again!
Miriam S.
I love this set! I feel like the nude looks a little wash it for me because I have a dark tan but you can still work with it! Overall this set is amazing for daily wear and the red for special occasions 😁
Rola L.
San Francisco, CA
I have both colors and love them. Always in fashion. Nails Inc's formula is quite long lasting. Would absolutely buy their other colors and collections. Big fan here!
Idoia A.
Such a shame that these two were limited edition. I own both and I have never regret these purchases: I first bought Bamboo White and then a couple of months later, at a sale in Sephora I spotted the last Judo Red. Nails Inc nail polish are of really good quality, and these are no different. They are also quite unique colors for how "basic" they might look, while still being office-appropriate. If you have the luck to see any of these on sale, don't even doubt it.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
My nails are really hard to keep polish on, would you recommend this polish for my type of nails?
Jessica V.
I love nail polish, but I often find that a day or so after doing my nails that they chip. How do you all like this product and how it performs.