Has any one Tried the unicorn nail polish by nail inc,what did you think? NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo

3 answers

I love how the two answers you got are from the only two people who didn’t like this product and gave it a subpar review LOL I definitely think these polishes are worth it,... You’re getting a great deal by getting 2 for $15 (instead of 1 for $15 which is the usual price) and these colors are gorgeous... You only need one coat because they’re so pigmented, but you can do two if you prefer. The brush is designed to cover your entire nail in one stroke, so it’s time-saving and convenient. And these polishes don’t chip away, not sure why these ladies had such a bad experience. In my opinion, your polish is only as good as your top coat. So if you aren’t using a good top coat with these, they probably won’t hold up to the quality NAILS INC. is known for. I recommend using NAILS INC. 45 Second Top Coat with Kensington Caviar 0.49 oz with this set. Works like a charm.
il y a 4 ans
The colors are gorgeous. It's easy to apply. However wear time is not good. I couldn't get it to last more that 24 hours without peeling. That being said, it's still unique enough I am glad I own it.
il y a 4 ans
It's a pretty iridescent polish, not holographic. Not necessarily worth the money as it requires at least 3 coats to have any sort of truly visible color/pigmentation.