NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo

by nails inc.

A long-wearing, high shine holographic polish duo that brings gleam and sparkle to your nails. Give your hooves a holographic makeover with this gleaming duo. Choose from two unicorn looks: dreamy soft sheen rainbow or blinding sparkle with 3D pigment. Wear alone or together for full unicorn magic. Both polishes have been formulated with a lasting system and feature NAILS INC.'s wide brush for flawless application. This set contains: - 2 x 0.49 oz/ 14 mL Sparkle Like a Unicorn in Dream Dust (3D high sparkle), Rainbow Wishes (soft rainbow sheen) It is formulated Without: - Parabens

AnnYone use this stuff it looks sparkle fabulous?
What is The best choice for this brand?
Start your review of NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo!
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo uploaded by Roxanni D.
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo uploaded by Roxanni D.
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
I’m terrible at taking care of my nails (cuticles etc) but love nail polish. When I saw the NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo on #sephora it was love at first sight. Both colors are so cute, the picture doesn’t really do them justice. The colors actually changed depending on how the light hit them. The reason for the 4 stars is because the containers, although cutely packaged and cute by themselves #, are a bit clunky. It is sort of hard to apply the polish with the thick square top for the brush. I get it that it looks super cute, but not exactly functional. Still, the rest of the product makes up for this and you do get use to it. #Sephora #Nails.inc #Nailove #Nailart #influenster #nailpolish
LeeAnn B.
Madison, MS
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo uploaded by LeeAnn B.
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
These polishes are absolutely fantastic! The glitter one is very smooth and two coats fills the entire nail. I love using this color for the accent sparkle on many manicures. The other nail polish is also great, it works amazing when layered on top of a base color to give it shimmer and color shifting properties. The bottle itself is very beautiful, and the brush is amazing to use. I would say that the brush’s handle when using is kinda small, but doesn’t make a big difference. I love this duo and would definitely purchase as a gift. In my attached picture, I used dream dust for each nail and it blends well.
Nhu C.
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo uploaded by Nhu C.
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
Very pretty colors and so fun to look at. It applies easy and goes on so smooth. I have 2 coats on and a top coat. They are unique colors.
Grace H.
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
These are among my top favorite nail polishes and I have a huge collection. I love polishes that change different colors depending on how the light is hitting. The light one is iridescent with colors showing as light purple and light blue tones. That one is a perfect unicorn type. The gold one shows hints of purple at certain angles. I love this duo so much that I have gifted it to family and friends. It applies easily and has a wide brush.
Kate S.
Staatsburg, NY
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo uploaded by Kate S.
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo uploaded by Kate S.
NAILS INC. Girl King Nail Polish Duo. This brand is amazing! I haven’t purchased nail polish in years, but let me tell you, I am impressed. Easiest application. Highly pigmented, yet very smooth and dries well. One coat covers! It’s wonderful. Longevity wasn’t great but I did some serious work with my hands/water a couple days after, and I only had one little coat on. Both formulas seem about the same in application, but the metallic pink (silverish) definitely had some extra staying power. I’ve since purchased some new base and top coat, and a quick-dry oil, so I’m dying to use these again for real. The brush is shaped so nicely and it really makes a difference. Never thought I’d rave about a nail polish 😂. It’s good. Also, I purchased a high end brand right after this, to compare and... pretty nice color but not comparable in any way! Way more money and literally nothing special about them. Definitely about to buy a set of the neutral tones! (I’ll add my pics once I get them out and do them again in a week, but there’s really no need. Your nails will look flawless). They’re perfect and the price is great!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
Love, love, love this duo! As always, Nails Inc does not disappoint! This set was sold out but recently came back in stock at Sephora and I jumped at the chance to buy it. Definitely worth the wait and will buy another before it's gone for good. The colors are absolutely stunning and the formula is great. Highly recommend!!
kiley U.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
I love Nails Inc. polishes! I have several shades in the Gel Effect collection that I love. When I saw this new duo, I had to have it. The shades are so unique and iridescent. The polish lasts without chipping. And you don't have to do like 3 coats to get a smooth color. These are great!
Kelsey B.
Philadelphia, PA
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo uploaded by Kelsey B.
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
Love it! I used a unicorn glitter polish I got at urban outfitters to enhance the magicalness.
isze C.
Los Angeles
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
LOVE the holographic shade!!! it’s soooo pretty and not too bright/bold so it’s great for everyday. doesn’t last forever, but meh, that’s not high on my priorities
Darina E.
Brooklyn, NY
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo uploaded by Darina E.
Review for: NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo
We love this polish! It glides on smoothly and covers well. So shiny! It's beautiful polish. We topped it with the Sally Hansen gel topcoat and it seems to hold up really well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
amanda M.
il y a 2 ans
NAILS INC. Unicorn Nail Polish Duo ? Has anyone used it? Does it come out dazzling? Will I make my daughters dream of being a unicorn a reality? Is it worth the money?
Evonne P. il y a 2 ans
Yes, I have used it. I love it so much that I bought two sets. The brushes in the bottles are wider than normal which makes full nail coverage easy. Other people commented on how pretty the colors look on my hands. I like how it almost changes colors. The tones in it are well done. It is definitely dazzling. It is very much worth the money. You are getting clean nail polish that is free of the chemical toxins found in many cheaper ones. Quality and clean cosmetics are important. What we put on our bodies gets into our bodies.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
il y a 3 ans
Kelsey B. il y a un an
I did my nails Monday and I only have a couple minor chips and I work as a cashier so they aren’t exactly not in contact with anything. The best long lasting polish though is KL polish. Unfortunately I don’t think it is sold anymore. Nails inc. is good. Drying time is normal, not extra quick, not extra long.
Isha R.
il y a 4 ans
Karen P. il y a 4 ans
The colors are gorgeous. It's easy to apply. However wear time is not good. I couldn't get it to last more that 24 hours without peeling. That being said, it's still unique enough I am glad I own it.