nails inc.

NAILS INC. Thirsty Hands...
128 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Concept is great, no mess hand mask. I like that there’s a piece of tape to tighten it around your wrist, but it doesn’t stay very well. Needs to be a longer strip. Also at first I thought wow this mask was super moisturizing but, once it all absorbed into my skin about an hour later my hand still looked and felt dry so that was disappointing. Wouldn’t purchase again.
5 / 5
I don’t have rough hands but I was doing a little pampering and wanted to use these as I got them as a gift. I sat with them on for a little over 15 minutes and then removed them and rubbed in the lotion then patted off the excess. Overall worked great.
5 / 5
Just tried this product for the first time and loved it! Made my hands feel so soft. The scent is incredible. Excess product can be rubbed into hands and arms when you’re done. You can still use your phone and function while you wear the gloves. I received these in a subscription box but I would probably buy this on its own because I loved it!
5 / 5
My hands have been super dry and cracked lately. I haven't been moisturizing as often as I should. I remembered I had these from a FabFitFun Box from ages ago, and decided to give them a try. WOW. My skin has been so soft all day, and the areas that were extra dry look a LOT better even now, at the end of the day. These are exactly as described; super hydrating! I definitely might have to buy more after I use the second pair.
5 / 5
Moisturizing gloves. Great for winter skin and dry hands. I use hand sanitizer and wash my hands constantly so they get pretty dry. This is a nice mask to use once a month or so to keep your skin soft and moisturized.
5 / 5
I really love this product. I had eczema on my hands while pregnant (an unfortunate symptom of my pregnancy which has since gone away) and I would use this when it got really bad. My hands would get so soft and silky smooth after. My husband also uses it when his hands get rough and after his hands are softer than mine. I definitely need to purchase this again
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
There was no noticeable effect besides leaving my hands covered in goo. Once it was washed off there was no added moisture. I bought this as an Ipsy add-on and won’t repurchase.
5 / 5
These are a life saver right now. With all the hand washing and hand sanitizer with covid these saved my dry hands. They smell great and leave my hands so soft and moisturized. Love!
5 / 5
I love these hand mask and I use the feet masks also.I get them cheap from Ipsy add ons. they are easy to use. I love them!
5 / 5
I can’t wait to try these on my hand with this covid pandemic it’s so hard to keep my hands smooth. I’m glad I got these to keep my hands nice while washing them a lot.