NAILS INC. The Mindful Manicure Future's Bright Nail Polish Collection uploaded by Marykate M.

BY NAILS INC.

A long-wear, high-shine nail polish that's infused with real gemstones to create a spiritual feel. Boost your mood and your mani look with The Mindful Manicure Future's Bright Nail Polish. It has a unique, iridescent finish that's infused with real gemstones. This polish is inspired by gemstones, which are said to intensify a person's aura, helping to clarify thoughts, channel energy, and heal. It's a beautiful, on-trend nail polish with a feel good message. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Better Together more...
Nails Inc is expensive, but I don't get manicures professionally so I'm willing to spend more on polish. Their formulation is incredible. It's glossy and dries quickly and lasts a really long time. I've never needed more than 2 coats to get a gel-like finish. Also, a huge thing for me is the brush. It is flat and sturdy, and makes it really easy to paint your own nails quickly and without mess.
Marykate M.
Roseville , NSW
Review for: Balancing Act more...
So I just bought this top coat this weekend and I LOVE IT! It leaves a gorgeous sheen on any color of nail polish. It's extremely easy to apply and it dries relatively quickly. I would love to try out more colors!
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I like this brand of nail polish. It lasts awhile and easy to apply. My only thing about it is that it is pricey for nail polish but that's my only complaint. The color pay off is great where you don't need to use so many coats.
Shannon D.
Willis, TX
I love nails inc. I can use it at home or take it to a professional salon to get my nail color with and either way it looks fabulous. I love the wear of it and the color payoff. No need to put layer after layer to get the desired color I want.
Nicole G.
Fontana, CA
Loving this nude peachy color looks like it lasts long chips in like the fifth day if your a busy person love it got it from a Friend .
Mary G.
Absolutely stunning colors, goes on so creamy and it's very long lasting. It stayed on without chipping for two weeks. #BESTPOLISH
Nancy G.
I have 2 nail polishes from NAILS INC so far, and I intend to get more!! Durability is great and color pay off is legit!!
Maria Q.
wao es lo maximo , me fascina , es totalmente duradera , llevo varias dias y no se me a pelado , lo recomiendo 100%
Emily B.
I love this nail polish! It's pricey, but completely worth it! It goes on smooth and stays on a long time!
Lesley P.
Elmhurst, NY
This product is amazing. It's long lasting wear. Shine. I buy all my polishes from this brand.
Mia R.
Langston, AL
Does it last a long time
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Does the nail polish chip easily?
What's so good about it?
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this more opaque or sheer?
Maria Q.
creen que vale la pena su precio?