NAILS INC. The Mindful Manicure Future's Bright Nail Polish Collection uploaded by Marykate M.

BY NAILS INC.

A long-wear, high-shine nail polish that's infused with real gemstones to create a spiritual feel. Boost your mood and your mani look with The Mindful Manicure Future's Bright Nail Polish. It has a unique, iridescent finish that's infused with real gemstones. This polish is inspired by gemstones, which are said to intensify a person's aura, helping to clarify thoughts, channel energy, and heal. It's a beautiful, on-trend nail polish with a feel good message. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Leah A.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I like this brand of nail polish. It lasts awhile and easy to apply. My only thing about it is that it is pricey for nail polish but that's my only complaint. The color pay off is great where you don't need to use so many coats.
Marykate M.
Marykate M.
Waco, TX
Review for: Balancing Act
So I just bought this top coat this weekend and I LOVE IT! It leaves a gorgeous sheen on any color of nail polish. It's extremely easy to apply and it dries relatively quickly. I would love to try out more colors!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Willis, TX
I love nails inc. I can use it at home or take it to a professional salon to get my nail color with and either way it looks fabulous. I love the wear of it and the color payoff. No need to put layer after layer to get the desired color I want.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Fontana, CA
Loving this nude peachy color looks like it lasts long chips in like the fifth day if your a busy person love it got it from a Friend .
Mary G.
Mary G.
Absolutely stunning colors, goes on so creamy and it's very long lasting. It stayed on without chipping for two weeks. #BESTPOLISH
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
I have 2 nail polishes from NAILS INC so far, and I intend to get more!! Durability is great and color pay off is legit!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love this nail polish! It's pricey, but completely worth it! It goes on smooth and stays on a long time!
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
Elmhurst, NY
This product is amazing. It's long lasting wear. Shine. I buy all my polishes from this brand.
Maria Q.
wao es lo maximo , me fascina , es totalmente duradera , llevo varias dias y no se me a pelado , lo recomiendo 100%
Ricianny V.
Ricianny V.
Ótimo  gostei muito base maravilhosa re recomendo e por isso que eu vou colocar cinco estrela podem compra
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
Does the nail polish chip easily?
Mia R.
Mia R.
Langston, AL
Does it last a long time
Emily V.
Emily V.
Rochester, KY
Does this chip easy?
Maria Q.
creen que vale la pena su precio?
Yeganeh G.
Yeganeh G.
Is it a good quality and worth its price???