BY NAILS INC.

A bold magnetic polish in a metallic shade that creates a show-stopping pattern. See stars with this unique formula that uses magnetic force to move metallic particles into a pattern on your nail. Hold the magnet over your tips and watch in awe as the iron powder in the formulation gravitates toward the magnet, exposing a bursting design otherwise secretly hidden.

Brandi Q.
Kailua, HI
Review for: Shaftesbury Avenue
I'm usually not one to enjoy nail polish since my job doesn't allow me to wear any (I work with food). The store that I work at recently went under a renovation, so I got a chance to wear nail polish again. I had recently gotten this nail polish from a friend of mine and I would have to say that I really like it! It's long lasting and doesn't chip too much on me. I also really liked the finish that it gave to my nails and it had a very good texture when being applied. The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the price. Personally, I would never pay that much for a nail polish since there are many good ones out there for a cheaper price. For that reason alone is why I'm giving the product a 4 star rating and not a 5.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: The Strand
I have this in the green and I like the effect that the magnet has on the polish. Though you do have to paint quickly and then use the magnet right after in order for the effect to show enough. The polish is quite opaque so you only need on coat, though I find that since you can only do one coat that it makes it easier to get chips in your nails. Overall though it is a pretty awesome product and definitely worth picking up.
Akilah K.
Florence, SC
Review for: The Strand
LOVE this polish from Nails Inc! With this polish the company has provided a quality nail lacquer and some cool technology. It gives a way to keep your manis fun and creative!
Cindy L.
Review for: The West End
Judging by the bottle, I thought this nail polish was pretty cool but it turned out very difficult to work with. The magnetic effect was not as noticeable as I wanted to. I even tried a polished finger without using the magnet and there was no difference .
Marea  P.
Waipahu, HI
Review for: The West End
I love this type of nail polish existed. My cousin has one and she showed me how it works and I'm impressed. Its very unique and easy to do. Its also an instant design for nails. Love this nail polish
Fatimah h.
Review for: The West End
It is a beautiful color and works nicely but the magnet pattern is hard to achieve. Better stick with the normal magnets
Mariana D.
Huntington Park, CA
Review for: The West End
The results are amazing! i love this magnetic polish look on my nails and i get tons of compliments on them.
Estrella P.
Review for: The West End
Is you nail color is incredible love leaves a stunning metallic accabado that is unique and very cute its beatiful
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
Review for: The West End
I really enjoy these nail polishes, they're a great range and I love the patterns they make, I'm genuinely amazed by them. It can take a little bit of time to get the technique right but it's definitely worth it when you do. You need to paint the nail then immediately hold the magnetic (in the top of the nail polish lid) for around 10 seconds which will make the pattern
Arani V.
Review for: The West End
I actually purchased two colour of this nail polish, and the results were amazing! I was a bit skeptical of the magnetic effect, but it looks really great!
Rozeta V.
north york, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work?? Is it good ?