3 colors available

BY NAILS INC.

An innovative nail formula that imparts a cupcake-topping effect. With just one product, this polish delivers a unique sprinkle effect. The glitter particles are mattified to give you the perfect amount of sparkle. Available in multiple pastel shades, each is named after the most delicious streets in London.

• Where can I find this color it's so pretty1 Answers
Amparo S.
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
Review for: Sweets Away
If you have not tried Nails Inc. you are missing out! I first learned about this brand when I received a sample. I have been using them ever since. The polish comes in so many nice colors and it stays on for a long time. The topcoat is amazing! It is really worth the money. You can find it at Sephora. Also, the brushes are really nice and makes it easy to apply the polish. Go buy one!
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Converse, TX
Review for: Sugar House Lane
I love this mail Polish it is a very thick coverage lasts for several days and unlike many other polishes you don't have to worry about it chipping. There is a wide range of colors so I was able to find plenty that suited my taste and style. I would recommend over many other brands.
Ilham S.
Ilham S.
Review for: Sugar House Lane
I loved the color, but I needed to use nail polish remover to get it off. I would recommend for someone who would like this product to last long.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Review for: Topping Lane
It applies on nails smoothly! My mom randomly brought this home for me. I love to use it on my toes. Very girly.
sireesha a.
sireesha a.
Review for: Topping Lane
I received this nail polish . its very pretty beautiful. i like it Thanks to influenster.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Topping Lane
Bought this the other day and just tried it out. For having so much glitter in it, the formula is suprisingly smooth. And great color payoff. Only two coats to get the color I wanted out of it. Plus it's adorable.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
This works well. It's very pretty. It's whimsical and fun. Great for summer
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Flemington, NJ
Review for: Topping Lane
This name polish is ADORABLE. Not too chunky but still has plenty of sparkles
Angie C.
Angie C.
Booneville, KY
Review for: Topping Lane
I love sprinkle nail polish it also goes on smooth and is great for summer time an it is very pretty
Dana S.
Dana S.
Review for: Sweets Away
I have this nail polish and I love the way it looks! It really does look like there are sprinkles on my nails. It looks good by itself or you can layer it over a different color. I just wish the bottles were bigger because I have used so much of it already!
Kimberlea H.
Kimberlea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this color it's so pretty