Add a Photo

By NAILS INC.
#582 in Nail Polish

An innovative nail formula that imparts a cupcake-topping effect. With just one product, this polish delivers a unique sprinkle effect. The glitter particles are mattified to give you the perfect amount of sparkle. Available in multiple pastel shades, each is named after the most delicious streets in London.

Photos (2)
Amparo S.
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD

If you have not tried Nails Inc. you are missing out! I first learned about this brand when I received a sample. I have been using them ever since. The polish comes in so many nice colors and it stays on for a long time. The topcoat is amazing! It is really worth the money. You can find it at Sephora. Also, the brushes are really nice and makes it easy to apply the polish. Go buy one!
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Converse, TX

I love this mail Polish it is a very thick coverage lasts for several days and unlike many other polishes you don't have to worry about it chipping. There is a wide range of colors so I was able to find plenty that suited my taste and style. I would recommend over many other brands.
Ilham S.
Ilham S.

I loved the color, but I needed to use nail polish remover to get it off. I would recommend for someone who would like this product to last long.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Booneville, KY

I love sprinkle nail polish it also goes on smooth and is great for summer time an it is very pretty
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Flemington, NJ

This name polish is ADORABLE. Not too chunky but still has plenty of sparkles
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Yulee, Fl

This works well. It's very pretty. It's whimsical and fun. Great for summer
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH

Bought this the other day and just tried it out. For having so much glitter in it, the formula is suprisingly smooth. And great color payoff. Only two coats to get the color I wanted out of it. Plus it's adorable.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I recently picked up this nail inc. London special-effects glitter nail polish at Ulta in the clearance section. The color is called Knightsbridge and it is a pretty silver glitter with the rainbow iridescence. There is a purple and blue undertone me move your nails around in the sunlight. This polish goes great as an accent nail color since glitter is typically difficult to get off.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

It applies on nails smoothly! My mom randomly brought this home for me. I love to use it on my toes. Very girly.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Auburn, CA

Goes on nicely- remind me of the frosted circus animal crackers! The color is vibrant and the glitters are evenly distributed and do not sink.
Kimberlea H.
Kimberlea H.

Where can I find this color it's so pretty

Join Now