BY NAILS INC.

An innovative nail formula that imparts a cupcake-topping effect. With just one product, this polish delivers a unique sprinkle effect. The glitter particles are mattified to give you the perfect amount of sparkle. Available in multiple pastel shades, each is named after the most delicious streets in London.

• Where can I find this color it's so pretty1 Answers
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
Review for: Sweets Away
If you have not tried Nails Inc. you are missing out! I first learned about this brand when I received a sample. I have been using them ever since. The polish comes in so many nice colors and it stays on for a long time. The topcoat is amazing! It is really worth the money. You can find it at Sephora. Also, the brushes are really nice and makes it easy to apply the polish. Go buy one!
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently picked up this nail inc. London special-effects glitter nail polish at Ulta in the clearance section. The color is called Knightsbridge and it is a pretty silver glitter with the rainbow iridescence. There is a purple and blue undertone me move your nails around in the sunlight. This polish goes great as an accent nail color since glitter is typically difficult to get off.
Dana S.
Review for: Sweets Away
I have this nail polish and I love the way it looks! It really does look like there are sprinkles on my nails. It looks good by itself or you can layer it over a different color. I just wish the bottles were bigger because I have used so much of it already!
Desirae M.
Converse, TX
Review for: Sugar House Lane
I love this mail Polish it is a very thick coverage lasts for several days and unlike many other polishes you don't have to worry about it chipping. There is a wide range of colors so I was able to find plenty that suited my taste and style. I would recommend over many other brands.
Ilham S.
Review for: Sugar House Lane
I loved the color, but I needed to use nail polish remover to get it off. I would recommend for someone who would like this product to last long.
Summer S.
Birmingham
Review for: Sugar House Lane
This stuff looks pretty but can be super hard to get off! Make sure you know how to remove glitter nail polish!
Lisa H.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Sweets Away
This looks so nice over a black or white base!
Sydney S.
Review for: Topping Lane
It applies on nails smoothly! My mom randomly brought this home for me. I love to use it on my toes. Very girly.
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
Review for: Topping Lane
Goes on nicely- remind me of the frosted circus animal crackers! The color is vibrant and the glitters are evenly distributed and do not sink.
sireesha a.
Review for: Topping Lane
I received this nail polish . its very pretty beautiful. i like it Thanks to influenster.
Kimberlea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this color it's so pretty