nails inc. Special Effects 3D Glitter Nail Polish uploaded by Stacy S.nails inc. Special Effects 3D Glitter Nail Polish uploaded by Stacy S.nails inc. Special Effects 3D Glitter Nail Polish uploaded by Noraspider B.

BY NAILS INC.

Special effects 3D glitter nail polish to give your nails a textured, show stopping finish. These stunning 3D glitters are must have shades. Specially created with two different particle sizes, this polish creates a 3D effect on the nails and is designed to give a full coverage effect for nails that will really make a statement. These polishes look like nothing you have seen before. Texture is a big nail trend, so wear these polishes for fashion forward nails! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

• When you apply the nail polish and it dies, is it uncomfortably t...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this brand????2 Answers
  • This is a cute color. Does it chip or peal easy? Affordable? And ...1 Answers
Noraspider B.
Noraspider B.
I love this nail polish . I'm such a girl when it comes to this ... I own Bloomsbury square and I'm on love with this color.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Review for: Hammersmith
This is the worst nail product that I have ever used. I found it at sephora on clearance for five dollars and I honestly wish I had left it alone. It streaks, cracks and chips. It also looks ugly on the nails.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Atascadero, CA
Review for: Maida Vale
I think this polish applied really gloppy. I'm wondering if mine wasn't sealed properly. Also it chipped off really easily. I gave it a two stars because I love the color choices.
Shareka W.
Shareka W.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Connaught Square
Love nail polish and the colors are amazing. Big glitter fan so worth it. Gotta get more.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Sloane Square
This brand has great colors to pick from! Not the best polish at staying on but over all i think its a good product!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Sussex, WI
Review for: Sloane Square
I actually liked this nail polish, I didn't think I would! It's really unique and I searhed for YouTube videos to make better designs on my nails.
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
Review for: Hammersmith
I love the way the 3D glitter polish looks, its super glitery and sparkles, but its a pain in the but to take off.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Hammersmith
I love the color of this polish! Sparkles can be so cute, but you definitely have to add on the layers to really get a good look!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Review for: Sloane Square
I bought this for a friend as a gift and she loved it! I would recommend this polish to just about anyone.
Review for: Fitzroy Square
A little messy when removing but def worth the hastle! Looks great on and gets attention!
Marta A.
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How reliable/good is this brand? will you repurchase or is it not worth it?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Where can you buy this brand????
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Where is the best place to buy this polish?
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you apply the nail polish and it dies, is it uncomfortably textured? Or will a clear coat cover that?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
This is a cute color. Does it chip or peal easy? Affordable? And when removing does it take a personal to get it off?