BY NAILS INC.

A gift set with everything you need to look and feel like the magical creature you are. Being a human is too complicated time to be a unicorn. Transform yourself from head to hoof with this out of this world beauty gift set. Start by treating your face with the illuminating Sparkle Like A Unicorn printed sheet mask. Next up, layer on the two mini nail polish shades: Unicorn Dot Com (a purple pink foil) and Unicorn Vibes (a rainbow clear glitter). Finish off your look with Lip Trippin' Iridescent Strobe Lipstick in the shade Unicorn Tribe. This set contains:- 0.68 fl oz/ 20 mL Sparkle Like A Unicorn printed sheet mask- 2 x 0.17 fl oz/ 5 mL Mini Nail Polishes in Unicorn Vibes and Unicorn Dot Com- 0.18 oz/ 5.3 g Lip Trippin' Iridescent Strobe Lipstick in Unicorn Tribe see more...

Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Absolutely adorable gift set! Purchased for my preteen daughter as a birthday present and she loved it as she getting into beauty and skin care time me. The nail polishes are our favorite; they are a creamy consistency and they paint well. One is a sheer glitter shade and the other a foil type iridescent shade. The lip balm was nice but my was a bit drying on her lips, super glittery. The face mask was fun for her to use, overall great gift set and under $20! Purchased at Sephora.
Staci D.
The only reason this didn't get 5 stars is because I found the lipstick hard to apply. However I LOVE the nail polish. I can't wait to buy more colors.  The mask felt cooling, was fun to wear.   The nail polish lasted more than 1 week. The cap made the bottle easy to hold and apply.  The brush allowed the polish to cover the nail in a couple swipes. First nail polish I used that I didn't get all over the side of my nail.
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
Love this set!! The nail polish is great and long lasting! The lipstick is great and iridescent and a wonderful shade of purple. The reason why I knocked off a star is I feel like for the price I should of gotten more then one sheet mask. The sheet mask is super cute tho. It has a picture of a cartoon unicorn on it. A perfect instagram picture
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
It seems okay, but it's not the easiest or has anything particularly remarkable about it. I found the mask itself incredibly wet, and the eye holes not wide enough, so it was uncomfortable to have on as the paper kept poking the edge of my eyes, it doesn't mould to the face well, and it slips off unless you're lying down. I've used pre-soaked masks like this before that have stuck better, been slightly drier and better to use. I think the idea with a mask like this is to reduce a bit of mess and decrease inconsistent coverage over your hands and out of a tube, but i found this one way more faff and messier.

The gel mask itself though is fine, didn't sting or cause any reactions, and I do like the freshness-feel post use. It's just the application method i;m not keen on. I ended up taking the paper unicorn face off and rubbing the rest in with my hands - in terms of the product it's great, like a cool gel that doesn't harden and softens the skin well.
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
I adore this set!! It's my first time using nails inc products and I already love them. This set works out cheap when looking at individual prices and everything included is high quality. The nail varnish doesn't chip at all and last forever. It is definitely the most pigmented and sparkly nail varnish I've used - you can get amazing glittery results with just one coat!! The lip and face products are equally as good, leaving you with high pigment, shimmery goodness
Emma G.
Loughborough, Leicestershire
I have fallen in love with  Nails Inc. Nail Polish !! It goes on beautifully and lasts for 7-10 days without chipping. I think the Unicorn range is stunning and if you like a bit of sparkle in your life day and night then this is worth the buy. The brush is also shaped amazing to make it easier to apply. The bonus is this box of goodies. I must admit it was an impulse buy but so glad I did.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
This makes such a cute gift, you get 2 animal face masks, 2 Nail polishes, A peel off mask, A lip gloss and lipstick. It is such good value, great for any unicorn lover. The task masks are easy to apply, no mess and no need to wash your face afterwards. It's quick and easy to use, the nail polishes are stunning and the lipsticks are amazing. I reccomend It to anyone.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I got this kit for Christmas and absolutely loved it. The nail polish is very unique and looks amazing. The face mask is a sheet mask so easy to use and it made my skin feel really hydrated and fresh. The lipstick is so cute as well. It is definitely good value for money as their polishes and lipsticks last a long time
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
What more could you want? A unicorn face mask, pretty unicorn nail varnishes and a unicorn lip stick! I probably won’t wear this lipstick colour but it is a very pretty gift set!
Niamh M.
Larne
Loved the unicorn face mask. As a girl who loves pampering myself it was a nice relaxing treat to end the day, accompanied with my boyfriend painting my nails! 😁