Nails.inc
NAILS INC Sparkle Baby Bauble holographic glitter nail polish Color: On The Naughty List

by Nails.inc

Sumptuous and sparkling, Nails Inc's Sparkle Baby Bauble will guarantee festive cheer, whether it's popped in a stocking, hung on your tree, or cracked open immediately. The transparent bauble is filled with a riot of blue, pink and purple sequins and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NAILS INC. Sparkle Baby Bauble holographic glitter nail polish Color: On The Naughty List!
Davis, CA
I really like nails inc nail polishes. The packaging is so pretty. The quality is great and there bunch of super pretty and wearable colors. They also have vegan options. I’m always purchasing from their website, they often have good sales.
Galloway, OH
Very fun nail polish. I love the wide easy to use brush. The oackaging is cute. The polish stays on for days.
Port Washington
It looks absolutely gorgeous on my nails. Really pretty color, easy to apply. I wish there wasn’t such a big piece of plastic on the top because of waste, but it does actually make it easier to apply the polish.
saudi Arabia Riyadh
It is difficult to find the right shade to suit mature girls. This color is therefore distinctive as it gives you your favorite color while enjoying the excitement and elegance it gives to the scene. With the first layer of this color, the color is bright, but with the second layer, the color becomes light and thin. And this color remains for about 4 days without any change.
London
I love Nails Inc polishes regardless, but absolutely love the pink holo hexagon glitters! Packaging makes it even more adorable - perfect as a Christmas gift or stocking filler. NAILS INC. Sparkle Baby Bauble holographic glitter nail polish Color: On The Naughty List
Manchester , OLDHAM
Amazing polish, stays on forever and doesn’t crack. It’s got really good wear time as long as you’re not constantly getting your hands wet. The colours are great and the glitters are so pretty! Worth the money and sometimes you can get them for cheaper in select stores.
Stayed on for ages. Made my nails look great. Looked like i had gone to a nail salon but i just did them at home! Goes well with the top coat
Slough, Berskhire
One of my favourite nail varnishes, I’ve brought it twice already. Adds a holographic effect to your nails and doesn’t chip easily
not very subtle, but works for a party or a special outing. the packaging is nice but you don’t keep it in the bauble. this product is good for a gift or as a stocking filler.
Saint, QC
1,241 reviews
Love Nails Inc formula. Their brushes are the best, they have the same brushes in the mini sizes. I’m terrible at doing my nails with my shaky hands, but their large (wide and flat) brushes make it so easy to make a thin coat and not go all over the place. They last, wayyyy better than other brands, they are shinny. They dry pretty quickly. Amazing colours. This and Formula X are my favorite for nail polishes.

Looking for your answer?