BY NAILS INC.

House your favourite nail polishes in this Nails inc. Slogan Cosmetic Bag. Crafted with a premium finish, the beauty bag features a top zip fastening and a tongue-in-cheek statement to the front in gold: 'I'm Outdoorsey.I Drink My Prosecco on The Patio'. The perfect storage solution for your favourite shades. - K.N. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of nails inc. Slogan 'I'm Outdoorsey.I Drink My Prosecco on The Patio' Canvas Cosmetic Bag - Pink!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?