nails inc. Porchester Square uploaded by Deborah H.

BY NAILS INC.

Inspired by the Autumn Winter catwalk for 2014 nails inc. have designed a range of shades for the season versatile enough to take you from day to night wear. nails inc. Porchester Square is a neautral yet chic muted mushroom colour varnish that suits every skin tone. The nail polish is applied quickly and easily with their new brush allowing for fewer strokes while the new exterior features a concave base for you to pop your nail under and see how the colour looks before applying a single coat. - K.R see more...

Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
Received this as a freebie attached to a magazine. I absolutely loved the colour easy to apply nice wide brush. Used two coats without any undercoat or overcoat lasted for around 4 days . Almost looked like a salon finish. I have bought these varnishes before and would again. My friend even complemented my nails on a night out I usually have shellac or similar
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
This is a gorgeous nude pink shade and it applied so easily leaving a smooth finish. This was shiny and chip free for a couple of days so lasted fairly well. It is on the higher end of the price range for nail varnishes but they have such a lovely selection and the bottles are very sleek too! Available in Debenhams, some larger Boots stores, House Of Fraser, Fenwick's etc.
Lisa M.
Stockwood, Bristol
I love this colour nail polish. It is my go to colour for any occasion. It applies well and dries fairly quickly. I would highly recommend.
Gemma R.
Beautiful colour, very opaque after 2 coats. Can't compare to any other nails inc nail varnish as this is the only one I own