BY NAILS INC.

Say hello to spray on nail polish - the world's fastest manicure from Nails Inc.. Perfectly polished nails are only a spray away. Get ready with a base coat, spray over the nail area and then wash your hands to reveal a show-stopping manicure.

Deana M.
Plainview, NY
I only tried using this product once. The concept is great, but it takes a very long time to dry and once you wash your hands, you have to scrub your skin SO much. I couldn't even get it to come off. I ended up using nail polish remover and just scrapping the whole endeavor.
Tay S.
This spray can nail polish was pretty interesting to say the least. I had sprayed it on my nails outside because I was affread od how it would float around in the air inside, and I def didn't want nail polish everywhere. I have a nail blog (@trasettewerksss_ on IG & YouTube) so I'm used to changing my nail polish of not everyday, then every other day, so I hadn't noticed any immediate chipping of the polish. I know that some people have talked about how it easily chips after a while. A major con of mine is the fact that it can be hard during the clean up process. Using soap and water is like scrubbing stuck on food off a pan, it's sort of hard getting off. I also tried using a wet wipe and it tended to come off a but easier then with just soap and water. Check out my blog postings and you can see it in action for yourselves. (LINK TO VID:[...] ) also I thought this shade in particular would be a little brighter, but it still came out pretty cute in the end after tweeking a bit. I'll probably try it out again and leave it on longer to see what happens.

FYI it can be a doozy cleaning it off, so I showed 2 different ways to ease the cleaning up afterwards, I used a baby wet wipe and soap & water. I've seen some people using acetone or peel off also, so I might try that next time.
Lauren T.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I, like many others, had been dying to get my hands (fingers) on this product ever since I read about its release months ago. The idea is revolutionary, however, the product itself may still need some work (and maybe I still need some practice).

The application is super easy. My biggest and primary complaint is that the polish tends to look clumpy/messy around the cuticles. It took me a few washibgs to get it all off my fingers but that really didn't bother me. The formula also chipped by the end of the day - granted I didn't realize at the time that the thinner you apply the spray the better. Maybe with some practice I can perfect my technique and this can be the nail savior that it really could be.
Jill J.
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA
I love this stuff. I got two cans from Sephora to do my seven year old daughters nails and it is soooooo easy! It works well and lasts as long as anything else. It is a little pricey, but so much faster which makes it worth it for me with a little one!
Carlie W.
In theory, this would be a really great product. My friend and I bought the pink from Sally Beauty and decided to try it together but I wish we hadn't. It was a waist of money in my opinion. You have to be careful of what angle you put it on at and how far away because if not there were bubbles and patchy spots. We both felt that it was just waisting the product i all over our hands and the paper towel that we put down. The worst part was that it took multiple washings to get the paint off out our hands. For all the time and effort and money, I would rather just pick up a bottle of nail polish and paint my nails normally. I think it would be fun to do with kids but this is definitely not something that I would use every again.
Crystal L.
I picked this up at Sally beauty supply, and I think this is a really awesome idea, but it's not really all that practical. It took me about 10 minutes to apply the 2-in-1 base & top coats and spray my nails. And then an additional 5 minutes to wash off the excess that got on my skin. It didn't take nearly as much time as it does when I paint my nails normally, but it still wasn't all that quick. I think it's fun though, and doesn't look half bad. I definitely think everyone should give it a shot, but don't expect it to come out looking perfect.
Rainey B.
Simpsonville, SC
I ordered this product from Sephora. It was extremely easy to use and I was very pleased! When applying the color the paint can be a bit cold on your skin. The only let down was when I went to wash the color off my skin it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. It took about 5 minutes per hand, scrubbing my skin. I am happy to say with all that washing the paint did stay on my nails!
Anna O.
Let me just say I was extremely surprised at how well the silver worked. I bought this originally just for fun I didn't expect it to work at all. I figured that there was no way the base and top coat (same clear polish) could make a difference in the rest of the products removal from my skin, but it did. The dry time on both the spray polish and clear polish is extremely fast. A really quick way to make your nails look amazing with out a lot of effort. It is a little messy, but I'm always messy when it comes to painting my nails. The smell is on the string side.
Karla M.
I really liked the concept of being able to paint your nails so easy and fast but this product is pretty terrible. It would be a genius idea IF the polish even lasted but after a few hours of application, it's chipping terribly. You would barely get through an event before it starts to chip away. I wanted this to work so bad but unfortunately it's $20 ($12 for the paint can and $8 for the 2 in 1 top coat) down the drain. LADIES DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
Beth P.
Good for kids only because it is easy. i recommend using it outside. It sprays just like spray paint so can get everywhere. Washes off the hands easily but not the cuticles so I wouldn't use it for myself because it isn't a clean look. It is also smelly so if you don't want that stuff around our kids I wouldn't get it.
Eve G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does this one need a special base/top coat like other brands?
connie c.
Cordova, TN
This sounds interesting. Is there a cover so that Polish won't get on your finger or does it rub off easily?
Diana P.
Paramus, NJ
I gotta ask.... is this really even worth it? For anyone that's already tried it, was it easy? messy? were the colors as pigmented?
Kristen G.
Naples, TX
I do not understand how this is supposed to be easier than regular nail polish...how do you wipe the excess off your fingers without messing up your nails?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How does this work? does it get all over your skin?