Nails Inc. NAILS INC. Victoria, Victoria Beckham x Nails Inc Judo Red Collection 0.47 oz uploaded by Claudia S.

BY NAILS INC.

A Victoria Beckham-inspired collection developed with an exclusive formulation and presented within a sleek bottle design and a limited-edition Victoria, Victoria Beckham x Nails Inc gift box. This Nails inc. collaboration with Victoria Beckham and her Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection reflects the chicest beauty launch of the year a unique limited-edition duo of nail polishes developed to complement Victoria's Spring/Summer 2015 fashion collection. Inspired by the feel of the collection and its subtle Japanese elements, this collection offers must-have, new season nail looks. The Judo Red and Bamboo White nail lacquers are formulated with exclusive Stretch-To-Fit technology and bamboo extract, infused with silica all within a sleek bottle. The Judo Red is a vibrant tomato shade while Bamboo White is a bone shade-created in-line with key pieces from the Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection. Designed by Fabien Baron and Victoria Beckham, each bottle comes in matte black and matte white, and is created with fine Venetian glass, and is hand-frosted to leave a subtle reveal window. Bamboo extract helps nails regain their natural shine, reduces nail ridges and imperfections, and promotes nail growth. Stretch-To-Fit technology is an elastic-like polymer that provides a flexible, self-leveling finish and increases the stretching and tensing properties of the polish. The result is color that glides onto the nail and fits every contour, ensuring a perfectly smooth application. see more...

Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
The perfect red nail polish! We (bridesmaids) used this for my brothers wedding and it matched the bright red roses perfectly and stayed on for a few days with chipping even a little. Love it
Dana P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I Love this polish. It's a fun tomato-red/orange that draws compliments from both men and women. The brush is wide and allows for smooth and easy application in no time. With a top coat, mine lasted 10 days! Oh, and the packaging is top-notch. I didn't want to throw my box away :)
Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
I love the color of this nail polish! It's so beautiful and vibrant. It was easy to apply and went on flawlessly. Pros would definitely be the beautiful vibrant color. Cons would be the price. Can't say I would buy it again because of the price but I absolutely loved the color.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is actually a good nail polish brand to use. The color is so pretty and very flattering on me. I have fair skin, but I feel like this would flatter all skin tones. It's long wearing and I feel like it is chip resistant.
Katie T.
I really like this brand. It goes on smooth and the bottle lasts for a long time. I feel like it compares really well to Essie, but just more expensive. They have a very large selection of colors. I will probably buy again.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
This polish is amazing! It lasted me two weeks which says a lot with how much I wash my hands! The color is on point and very bright and uplifting. Over all it is a great product that would buy again.
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
I love this nail polish color!!! I find it very difficult finding a good red color for my nails and this one looks so perfect!! I love the way it dries up fast so I can go on with my day (:!
Paige G.
Dover
I LOVE this nail polish set! The color is so bright & shiny . It might be alittle more expensive than other nail polish but it's definitely worth the price. It last a lot longer also.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color and I get so many compliments when I wear it. I got a super clean manicure with the brush on this and the formula is amazing. Yes it's a little pricey at $25, but it is totally worth it..
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
Omg!!! My favorite color is red, and I love red nail polish. And this is my favorite shade. Anyone that wants a pretty bright red nail polish, this is for you.
Mara H.
How long does this last on the nails and does it chip easily?
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
Where would i be able to purchase this and does it chip easily
Jannat T.
Bronx , NY
How long does it last without chipping?
Irina O.