MakeupNail Carenails inc.
Nails Inc The New White, White Horse Street, White

Nails Inc. Nails Inc The New White, White Horse Street, White

by nails inc.

Nails inc The New White, White Horse Street. Introducing White Horse Street, a soft smokey grey shade, part of The New White collection. This innovative collection of polishes paints on white, but dries with a hint of colour. Enriched with Porcelain Flower Extract a rare white flower from Thailand with recognised healing, therapeutic, illuminating and calming properties, the range promises to improve nail strength and health. Subtle, wearable and perfect for Spring Summer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nails Inc. Nails Inc The New White, White Horse Street, White!
Monique J.
Stillwater, OK
I love this product because it's a perfect shade for costumes. It was gifted to me. It's easy to apply and lasts forever!! Pros- great color! Cons- none!! I would definitely suggest this product to anyone needing a good nail color for a costume.
Megan E.
Essendon, Victoria
Nails Inc. Nails Inc The New White, White Horse Street, White uploaded by Megan E.
Love love love this product. It goes on super pigmented, only 2 coats necessary for an opaque application. The colour goes with pretty much everything. One downside it does chip on me within 2 days but that is normal for my nails. I would definitely recommend this product, I think its worth the price point.
Anisha R.
London, London
I absolutely love this colour! The nail varnish glides on to create and smooth look on the nails and stays on, longlasting!

Looking for your answer?