BeautyNailNail Carenails inc.
Nails Inc Snowglobe Nail Polish, New Globe Walk, 14ml

Nails Inc. Nails Inc Snowglobe Nail Polish, New Globe Walk, 14ml

by nails inc.

Nails inc Snow Globe in New Globe Walk is a magical childhood favourite in a nail polish. This Christmas classic features shimmering gold glitter that sits at the bottom of the bottle, and when shaken the polish transforms to a festive glitter polish in front of your eyes. The polish can also have adjustable glitter levels by shaking the bottle more lightly, so it's easy to tailor the sparkle-o-meter.

What is your favourite nail polish colour?
Do you have to apply a color before putting a coat of this polish so it could look like the same as the picture?
How many colors do they come in? I have been trying to find some glitter polishes that I can use on a daily basis. I usually paint my nails with glitter alone or sometimes I use a base paint and the add some shimmer on top! Does anyone know where to get this product?
Start your review of Nails Inc. Nails Inc Snowglobe Nail Polish, New Globe Walk, 14ml!
Keren B.
Doral, FL
Este producto me gusta demasiado, es ya que es súper bueno y dura mucho, mi mamá lo compro y también le encantó
Yael S.
Brownsville, TX
Me encanta ese color de esmalte. Te dura puesta buen tiempo y no se ase fea. Love it.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Add some glitter and spice to your holiday with this amazing sparkly color that is sure to get you in the spirit for Christmas time and everyone will ask you, as they do to me: " Girl where yo do yo nails at" when you secretly did I them all by yo self !;)
Milena G.
Rahway, NJ
This has an incredibly large amount of shine, but it’s a bit dry, if you know what I mean. I would prefer a much more liquid formula but I guess it’s like that because of loads of glitter, overall pretty color!!
Ilianette A.
I love this brand and the different shades of color it offers. I especially love glitter and bright shades. which is why I chose this color here to review. I highly recommend this shade and all the shades from Nails INC. You won't regret it.
Yamel P.
Doral , FL
The perfect option for and special occasion the glitters are amazing so good i think that the lasting can be better but overall i good.
Maricielo C.
cartagena
Hace poco tuve la oportunidad de probar este producto, muy bueno y todo pero su durabilidad es un poco baja, de lo contrario. Excelente.
Skylynn B.
Independence, OR
It's takes like four coats of it to actually shit. And once you get it on to where it's golden and shines it flacks off. Not really worth it. Get a uv light and some gel polish and it would probably work better
Stephania D.
Nuevo León
Con la primera capa quedarás contenta, a pesar de que algunos colores son brillo, siempre quedas fascinada con una sola puesta.
Anabel G.
Odessa, TX
Un color que combina con lo que quieras super bonito y la pigmentacion es buena con una sola capa tiene los brillos que deceas.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...