Nails Inc. Nails Inc Paint Can Spray Polish uploaded by Stephanie T.Nails Inc. Nails Inc Paint Can Spray Polish uploaded by Daniella M.Nails Inc. Nails Inc Paint Can Spray Polish uploaded by Erin H.

BY NAILS INC.

THE PAINT CAN, couldn't be easier to apply a perfect application of colour in a few easy steps! Step 1: Apply a base coat, Nails Inc recommend Nailkale Superfood Base Coat, allow to dry. Step 2: Shake THE PAINT CAN and from a distance of 10-15cm spray the polish directly on to the nail area. Don't worry if you get it on your skin around your nails. Step 3: Allow to dry for a few minutes. Step 4: Apply a wash of top coat. For a fast dry action we recommend 45 Second Top Coat with Kensington Caviar. Allow to dry. Step 5: With soapy water wash away any excess polish from the skin and cuticles. see more...

Natalie M.
This stuff is a really fun and cool concept. But it chips quickly. And if your base coat isn't slightly wet it won't hold the spray polish. It chipped only hours after I did it and it takes a hot shower to actually wash off the remaining paint left around your nails. Thank god I waited til I saw this on sale because it's NOT WORTH the $12
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Not a fan of this. Cool idea if it worked better, but it really does not wash off your skin easily. Also, it sort of collects in the cuticle area, and on the side of your nail near your skin. Don't use a clear base coat underneath, because it sticks wherever there is polish and you can't apply clear as precisely as a color.
Jennifer D.
Raleigh, NC
Just not sure what I think of this product. You use a clear coat, let it dry, spray your hand, let that dry, paint just your nails with the clear coat, let that dry again, then was off excess on your skin. I found that EVEN with that safeguard, some of skin still had color on it. The polish peeled off pretty quickly, too. Pretty disappointed.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
Now it just me... But I prefer a brush. Less of a mess and I don't have to wash my hand with regular nail polish. You still have to use base coat and top coat. I would not recommend this product to others. Unless they like messy things.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
An A for effort and ingenuity, but the application process is messy and uneven. It also didn't last and was flaking off by the end of the first day. Hopefully they work on making improvements.
Daniella M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not a fan. I got the glittery silver and the stuff gets EVERYWHERE! All over the counters, in the air, on the floor. And all I did was spray it...lightly... On my nails. Its going back.
Esmeralda R.
Oakland, CA
I don't know how i feel about this product. I do nails all day long and it never went accros my mind that they would come up with something like this it made one of my clinets nails ok but she broke out really bad.
Vanessa C.
Wichita falls, TX
Review for: Nails Inc Paint Can Spray Polish more...
The idea is good, but it needs improvements. The coat of paint is spotty and my fingers were frozen after a couple of seconds of spraying the paint. Surprisingly, the clean up was very easy and quick.
April T.
Review for: Nails Inc Paint Can Spray Polish more...
Don’t like this product , looks horrible on nail , wish it had more shimmer ,very messy, goes every we’re ,would not buy again , I have tried Orthers much better , I do not recommend if you don’t like mess , I all so don’t recommend if look for a good Quality
Gemma R.
The worst thing I have ever used, so drying and bubbly, terrible idea and not overly easy to use
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
Does this work? Does it get stuck on your skin?