NAILS INC. Nail Polish Fuelled by Charcoal uploaded by Jocelyn D.
3 colors available

BY NAILS INC.

A chic, gray nail polish fuelled by powerful detoxing ingredient Charcoal. Spencer Street is a super chic gray charcoal shade. Used for centuries in Asian skincare and well-being, Charcoal is helps promote the health of nails, which are constantly exposed to environmental toxins and are often the first places in the body where you can directly see the effects of toxins and pollutants. Protect your nails with this revolutionary formula. Spencer Street is part of the bestselling NAILS INC Gel effect range for nails with amazing plump and shine.

Buy on Sephora
Kia Sohappy H.
Kia Sohappy H.
Hammond, IN
So I absolutely love nail polish have at least 50 bottles of polish in my bathroom. I must say that this polish is one of the best I've tried. Goes on super easy no streaks, can just do one coat if in a rush and it looks fine. The only thing that is not cool, it's pretty expensive like $15 a bottle.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Lafayette, LA
My favorite color for this fall season is the bold red and charcoal. And Ulta us my favorite show with lots of free gifts
Heather B.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
This polish is a must have! The color is vibrant and gorgeous. It is well worth the money.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I really love this color. It lasts for a long time. They look so nice on any skin color.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
#ONPOINT....FALL FUN STYLE...I, GAVE IT ALL IN WIN FOR 2016... WEAR, WORK OR PLAY..
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I have this brand in gold. The color is pretty and you only need one coat which is great but I didn't think it stayed on as long as it should. Mine was chipped within 2 days.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
This nail polish is the best because it is long lasting and looks nice on every skin color and you only need one coat of that nail polish and it will look flawless and plus there more than one color like this.
Miami Beach, FL
How long does it last?
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Las Vegas, NV
My nails are very brittle.... they bend very easy and peel as well. Will this polish help strengtheny nails?
Miami Beach, FL
How long does it last?
Denisse C.
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
Does it star chipping right away ? because that always starts happening to me with my nail polish.
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Is it worth $15 and is it only at Sephora?