BY NAILS INC.

Nail polish that adorns your nails like precious jewels. Consider this polish the ultimate nail accessory to add sparkle to any outfit. This revolutionary formula has been created with hand cut particles creating faceted fragments that dazzle like precious stones. Wear your special effects nail jewelry over Black Taxi or other dark shades for the most dramatic effects. Experiment and create your own look.

Diana V.
Townville, PA
Review for: Royal Arcade
I love this polish last a very long time it sparkles so pretty my grand daughters and i use it all the time looks good on a night out on the town
Danielle I.
Review for: Royal Arcade
I love this nail polish. it lasts long and it is a fast drying polish. the glitter polish looks great in only 2 coats.
lizz c.
Review for: Royal Arcade
These are such gorgeous glitter polishes they are so opaque and you get a flawless glitter look in 2 coats and they dry fast
Stephine K.
surprise, Az
Review for: Royal Arcade
I love this product. I use this on myself and my daughters all the time. It brings out our fun side.
helen l.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Royal Arcade
Nails inc. really nice product a, dries very fast and it last longer without chipping...I highly recommended!
kiaya j.
Lindsey, OH
Review for: Royal Arcade
Love this color and brand of nail polish, lasts a good amount of time and sparkles.
Brooke S.
Review for: Royal Arcade
I haven't used this product yet but it seems like it would be sooo pretty once on.
Sanihe R.
Es bastante llamativo, una buena presentacion y a buen precio, vale la pena. Por tal es bastante recomendable.
Florence V.
Review for: Royal Arcade
I love this nail polish, it lasts for long and that's good, the sparks are beautiful. I really recommend this.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Review for: Royal Arcade, Piccadilly Arcade
Its one of the best nail polishes .😍😍 its thick and dries fast you dont have to put second layer to have the best look ❤
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
Where can you buy this nail polish?