Nails Inc. Leicester Court Top Coat

by nails inc.

Leicester Court Top Coat - Nails Inc Leicester Court Top Coat is a stunning and innovative stars effect polish. When applied over a colour, it creates the illusion of a shooting star with gold and silver stars and a delicate glitter base. Nails Inc recommends applying the stars effect over a nude polish or dark polish for a midnight effect. Simply dab the stars onto your colour once dry and position the stars where you desire using the brush.(0.33 oz.) - Leicester Court Top Coat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nails Inc. Leicester Court Top Coat!
Great product, for stopping your nail colour from come off.  Very protective and I have noticed my nails have become harder and break less. very easy to apply and much better than a lot of other top coat nail vanishes i have tried.  I would definitely buy again.