nails inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat 0.33 oz

by nails inc.

A super glossy top coat that leaves nails touch dry in 45 seconds. No manicure is complete without a top coat. Bestselling nails inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat has been specially formulated for anyone who demands instant results. The effect on the nails is a super glossy, wet look professional finish so that nails look like they have been professionally manicured. This incredible formula will also help to increase the wear of your nail polish adding chip resistance that seals in color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Does this product get goopy half way through like other quick dry polishes?
Start your review of nails inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat 0.33 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Holly, NC
This is my favorite top coat on the market!  It feels luxurious, and it seals and protects nicely.  I love the bottle, which is huge and holds a lot of product.  It leaves a nice glossy shine and also smooths out any roughness from a glittery polish.
Portland, OR
I have been using this top coat religiously for two years. I have tried many, many different quick dry top coats and I cannot find anything that compares to it. It is pricey, but the new packaging gives you more product and the price went down to $15. What I love about it is that it is very quick dry, long lasting shine, and holds a manicure for weeks. I noticed some people said that it didn't protect their manicures, but I have never had that problem. There are a lot of factors that could impact that so who knows, maybe I got lucky or they are unlucky. It can be runny at the beginning but also being a quick dry formula it can get thick. I use a nail polish thinner and it fixes that with no problem. I get mine at dally beauty and it's under $5. I usually say it's ding proof not smudge proof. The polish under it is still soft so it can move around but it will feel dry to the touch so your hair won't get in it and clothing won't be a problem.
I can’t believe this product isn’t filled with stellar reviews,... This top coat is far above any other one in the market. It’s easy to use because the brush is wide and designed to get your entire nail in one stroke. The formula is never thick and goopy. And it drys in 45 SECONDS!!!!!!! Once I used this nail polish, I never looked back... To be able to actively use my hands 5 minutes after doing my nails and know for a fact that I won’t mess up all my hard work is nothing short of a miracle. Not to mention, my nail polish lasts for over a week with this top coat and doesn’t chip at all! This really does everything you could possibly want from a top coat and more,... NAILS INC. knocked it out of the park. Like I said, I’m in disbelief that there aren’t tons of amazing reviews. Try this polish for yourself, and be amazed at never having to spend an hour on a gorgeously perfect manicure again!
This is the fastest drying top coat I have ever used! It dries to the touch similarly to other quick dry top coats, but whereas most still take about an hour to dry all the way through, when I do the "tap test" about 45 minutes after using this, my mani is solid! The only thing stopping this top coat from being perfect is the fact that it is very thin; you can't use it over glitters or any polish that doesn't dry perfectly level and smooth. But other than that, it dries nice and shiny and dries FAST.
I have been using this product for years. It definitely extends the life of my manicures. If you apply two thin coats, it can last almost two weeks either base coat too. I always have a hard time trying to rebuy as it seems my Sephora never has it in stock. Last time they had it I bought two bottles! I told the girls there how much I loved it and they said they'd try it out!
I absolutely LOVE this top coat! Fast fast drying and super shiny. The shine lasts at least 5 days on me and I'm very active with my hands, I'm a working makeup artist and manager at a very busy makeup counter. I love this stuff!!
Mendota
I really love this clear color it’s very beautiful and I love how it’s pink it works good and I love it so much.
Dries Fast, Dries Shiny, Prevents Chipping, Increases Wear Time, Does Not Dry Hard, Pricey, Not Super Glossy
23 Chandlers rest cobh could cork
Love this product! Five stars only.  Really good quality and quality is just right.  Well worth to spend extra money on good quality product.  Nails inc. Never disappointed me after years off using this brand.  Highly recommend for everyone 😘🌷
Very nice top coat leaves a great shine. Drys very quickly leaves it looking almost as good as gel, it leaves a lovely glossy look. The brush is big and covers a good amount of nail but soft. The varnish is a nice formula and not too runny or thick.