BY NAILS INC.

A super glossy top coat that leaves nails touch dry in 45 seconds. No manicure is complete without a top coat. Bestselling nails inc. Kensington Caviar Top Coat has been specially formulated for anyone who demands instant results. The effect on the nails is a super glossy, wet look professional finish so that nails look like they have been professionally manicured. This incredible formula will also help to increase the wear of your nail polish adding chip resistance that seals in color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• Does this product get goopy half way through like other quick dry...1 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I can’t believe this product isn’t filled with stellar reviews,... This top coat is far above any other one in the market. It’s easy to use because the brush is wide and designed to get your entire nail in one stroke. The formula is never thick and goopy. And it drys in 45 SECONDS!!!!!!! Once I used this nail polish, I never looked back... To be able to actively use my hands 5 minutes after doing my nails and know for a fact that I won’t mess up all my hard work is nothing short of a miracle. Not to mention, my nail polish lasts for over a week with this top coat and doesn’t chip at all! This really does everything you could possibly want from a top coat and more,... NAILS INC. knocked it out of the park. Like I said, I’m in disbelief that there aren’t tons of amazing reviews. Try this polish for yourself, and be amazed at never having to spend an hour on a gorgeously perfect manicure again!
Kaitlin M.
I have been using this top coat religiously for two years. I have tried many, many different quick dry top coats and I cannot find anything that compares to it. It is pricey, but the new packaging gives you more product and the price went down to $15.
What I love about it is that it is very quick dry, long lasting shine, and holds a manicure for weeks. I noticed some people said that it didn't protect their manicures, but I have never had that problem. There are a lot of factors that could impact that so who knows, maybe I got lucky or they are unlucky.
It can be runny at the beginning but also being a quick dry formula it can get thick. I use a nail polish thinner and it fixes that with no problem. I get mine at dally beauty and it's under $5.
I usually say it's ding proof not smudge proof. The polish under it is still soft so it can move around but it will feel dry to the touch so your hair won't get in it and clothing won't be a problem.
Ashley T.
This is the fastest drying top coat I have ever used! It dries to the touch similarly to other quick dry top coats, but whereas most still take about an hour to dry all the way through, when I do the "tap test" about 45 minutes after using this, my mani is solid! The only thing stopping this top coat from being perfect is the fact that it is very thin; you can't use it over glitters or any polish that doesn't dry perfectly level and smooth. But other than that, it dries nice and shiny and dries FAST.
Maribel A.
I have been using this product for years. It definitely extends the life of my manicures. If you apply two thin coats, it can last almost two weeks either base coat too. I always have a hard time trying to rebuy as it seems my Sephora never has it in stock. Last time they had it I bought two bottles! I told the girls there how much I loved it and they said they'd try it out!
Charrisa M.
I absolutely LOVE this top coat! Fast fast drying and super shiny. The shine lasts at least 5 days on me and I'm very active with my hands, I'm a working makeup artist and manager at a very busy makeup counter. I love this stuff!!
coskitzmiller
Dries Fast, Dries Shiny, Prevents Chipping, Increases Wear Time, Does Not Dry Hard, Pricey, Not Super Glossy
Georgia K.
The best top coat out there!

I am amazed with this product so much I'm my 5th bottle. If you're after a topcoat that is fast drying this is the one for you. Not only is it fast drying (for real) but it makes your nail polish shine as if they were gels. Highly worth the money and you won't be let down
Julie U.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
Best top coat I've ever used! Love it - super shiny and hard wearing - use it over nails inc or any of your favourite colours from other brands and it's brilliant!
Kas O.
I heard good things about this product, but sadly it didn't deliver. Yes it dried quick, but it didn't really protect my manicure. Not only that, but the formula was super thin. The only good thing about it was using it to make my manicures shiny on the last day as some TC like Seche can cause your polish to lift of you apply it when the polish is dry. Not worth the money.
sian s.
Harrogate, UK
I used to have this top coat but i used it up/the polish got too far down for the brush to reach so i had to replace it, but i couldn't find it anywhere so got a different one
Mindy W.
Evansville, IN
Does this product get goopy half way through like other quick dry polishes?