nails inc. Kensington Caviar Base Coat 0.33 oz uploaded by Marley T.

BY NAILS INC.

A caviar base coat that helps to nourish, strengthen, and prep nails for a manicure. Ultra nourishing for all nail types, Kensington caviar base coat nourishes nails while helping to prevent staining, smoothing the surface, and prolonging the duration of your manicure. Its formula conditions the nails so that nails can grow stronger and longer. This is the perfect base coat for all nail types. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This sheer pink base coat can also be used without color to give the nails a naturally healthy look. In addition to the nourishing benefits of caviar, the Kensington caviar base coat will:-Help to extend the wear of your manicure. (Clients can get an extra two days wear from their manicure when they use Kensington Caviar base coat)-Prevent staining from nail polish-Smooth the nail surface before polish application see more...

• I have never heard of nails inc. Where can it be purchased?2 Answers
  • I've read the reviews on this product but I'm confused… O...1 Answers
  • Is this a good name brand6 Answers
nails inc. Kensington Caviar Base Coat 0.33 oz
  • "I have to confess that I'm a die hard Nails Inc. Fangirl, and when I couldn't get anything to stick with my regular base coat I decided to give this a try." in 3 reviews
  • "If I use the Caviar Top Coat to seal the color I can definitely get *at least* two weeks of perfect polish - with no touch-ups required!" in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this base coat about a month ago when I purchased the mini base and top cost set." in 1 review
  • "This works great as a base coat, protects my nails and keeps the color on long!" in 1 review
  • "Love this base coat , it applies smoothly and has a very well tone to it I would recommend !" in 1 review
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
This is the greatest base coat I have ever found! The application is very smooth and hassle free. The color gives nails a healthy tint of pink. I have very brittle nails that like to peel and this base coat makes my nails really strong. I even love using this base coat in multiple coats and wear it as is. I bought this on clearance at Ulta and couldn't be happier with this brand and product. It's a staple for whenever I do my nails now!
Nelda B.
I started using this base coat about a month ago when I purchased the mini base and top cost set. Alone, this gives nails a natural healthy glow!!!! I didn't feel the need to put color over it as my nails looked naturally gorgeous. When paired with color and top coat I noticed it reduced chips significantly (5-6 days chip free.) today I purchased the full size and plan to never be without it again!
Holly D.
Martinsville, IN
I have to confess that I'm a die hard Nails Inc. Fangirl, and when I couldn't get anything to stick with my regular base coat I decided to give this a try. Best Decision Ever. I love this basecoat to no end and have even worn it alone in between manicures. It is a little expensive, but well worth it!
Tara T.
Richmond, VA
This makes my nails so strong! I use it along witht he Nails Inc Kensington Gel top coat and my nails have never looked better. I cannot believe that I can have color last this long and my nail stay so healthy. Why did I not find this sooner?!?
Fatima D.
Brooklyn, NY
It helps make the nails strong, and it doesn't take long to dry, and color can be painted on with 15 seconds. The only down side is that using a white nail polish might come out a pinkish tone but it depends whether the person would be okay with it.
JoAnna R.
Moore, OK
Awesome polish! Strengthens my nails and helps keep nail beds clean when applying brightly colored polish. No stains, stronger nails, A+
Nilza B.
I've been using this as a base coat for several months now and have really seen a difference in the length of wear my nail polish has.
Bailey E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this color it's such a pretty shade of pink last long Goes on smooth I just think this is a really great brand and shade to use
Hannah  B.
Seminole, OK
This is great! Doesn't chip and makes nails super strong, improves growth also. I would certainly recommend!
Desiree P.
Louisville, KY
Love this color its absolutely beautiful and the perfect shade . I would highly recommend it to anyone
Lizmari D.
Is this a good name brand
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
I have never heard of nails inc. Where can it be purchased?
Rachel P.
I've read the reviews on this product but I'm confused… One reviewer said something about the shade… another said it's the best base ever and a third said this could tint a white polish a pink color. So, is this a clear drying base coat, a tinted base coat or a colored nail polish?