NAILS INC. Gel Effect Top Coat with Kensington Caviar

by nails inc.

What it is: A unique plumping top coat that leaves a gel-like finish. What it does: Achieve perfectly smooth, flawless nails in no timewithout a salon treatment. The secret: Triple polymer and dual plasticizer technology give your nails a plumped,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NAILS INC. Gel Effect Top Coat with Kensington Caviar!
When I use nail polish that doesn't have as much shine as I like, this is my favorite top coat to use. It does on well with the brush and I like the effect it gives my nails. I really like it and plan to buy another once I run out.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This makes any polish look and feel like gel. I use it every time I paint my nails because it makes my polish last a good two weeks without major chipping. It dries fast and lasts forever. A must have!
London, United Kingdom
The top coat goes well with anything. It might be 45sec as instant but it fits all sorts of nail polishes perfectly. Very easy to use and easy to dry up as well! Highly recommended :)