7 colors available

BY NAILS INC.

A polish that delivers a plumping gel effect for glossy, salon-quality nails. This polish provides a high-shine, superglossy finish without the need of a UV lamp or professional removal process. Gel Effect polish contains the same plumping technology as a salon gel manicure and lets you create the same look at home with ease. Formulated with revolutionary plasticiser technology, Gel Effect polish creates a gloss like you have never experienced before with standard nail polish. The gel polish formulation contains a very high level of solid pigment to create flawless application with no streaking or dragging. The gel formula glides on effortlessly and the extra wide brush ensures easy application.

• Does this require uv lamp? This color looks amazing in the picture.3 Answers
  • I have looked this color polish every time I am in the store for a ...1 Answers
  • How thick of a coat does it look when applied and...Be the first to answer!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this color. I got it from Birchbox awhile back and didn't think I'd like it but the color is one of those off color shades that people always like. It usually lasts without chipping for at least a few days, but then I typically switch to new colors once a week or so. Totally recommend it when you need a unique neutral that won't bore you!
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Review for: New Oxford Street
I love Nail Inc! Their polish is the best, no chipping for weeks!!!! It has a great brush and although one coat is enough I usually apply 2. The colors are very pigmented and rich and shine lasts for weeks as well, no need for a top coat. I seriously threw out all my other polish and bought about 10 colors!
Staysha S.
Staysha S.
Review for: Uptown
This is one of my favorite colors of all time. It also applies very smoothly and looks amazing. I got it at our local family dollar and was so happy with it. I use it all the time too, I just love the shine it leaves when it dries. I'm not usually a big nail painted but I really like this product.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
Review for: Uptown
Nails Inc is one of my go-to brands. This Dries quickly and just as the name says, this nail polish has a shiny gel-effect. I got this color in an awesome 8 pack from Sephora, and this creamy-pink is one of my favorite colors!
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Review for: Uptown
I love how fast this dries. You need two coats, usually which isn't uncommon but this stuff chips so easily!! On my toes this lasts great but on my fingers it lasts less than 24 hours!! Sometimes a lot less.
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: West End
This nail polish is definitely one for the books. The color is always great. It lasts a very long time! I definitely recommend purchasing this if you're looking to change up your polishes!
Iris P.
Iris P.
Bronx
Personally I love nails inc. the gel like line is great because I paint my nails they dry almost immediately and they look flawless. very easy to apply as the brush is a flat tip wide brush. I would definitely buy again in all the other colours. it's best to use with the Kensington top coat and kale food base coat. love love love that Mauve colored purple.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Uptown
Usually I am very picky with my nail polish. If it's a certain texture, chips easy, or is cheap feeling I peel it off. And this stuff is great. Extremely good quality, and super pigmented. One coat usually does it color wise and finish it off with a top coat and you're set for at least a week.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Review for: Uptown
I absolutely adore this polish. it dries quickly and has lasted me an entire week so far, which is amazing because I work in a grocery store doing all sorts of jobs around the place and constantly using my hands! The color is like a rosy nude and is gorgeous!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Review for: New Oxford Street
Overall, I'm a be fan of this entire line of gel polishes. The brush is wide, making application quick and easy. The formula is a standout-- one coat is nearly opaque and two coats leaves a perfectly glossy sheen.

I usually pair this polish with an at-home, non UV gel top coat and it does maximize the life of the polish. I don't quite get the ~10 day life that I've read about on other blogs but the polish does last longer than your typical polish. I'm rough on my hands and don't see chips until a few days in. I'm a big fan.
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Does this require uv lamp? This color looks amazing in the picture.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Maryville, IL
I have looked this color polish every time I am in the store for a few months. It appears to be a brownish muted purple color....does it stay true to color on nails? I am old. I don't want something wild.
Denise H.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Do I have to use a base coat and a gel top coat to get long lasting results or can I expect to get at least a week out of it without chipping?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Chaska, MN
How thick of a coat does it look when applied and how long does this last?