NAILS INC. Gel Effect Polish

by nails inc.

A polish that delivers a plumping gel effect for glossy, salon-quality nails. This polish provides a high-shine, superglossy finish without the need of a UV lamp or professional removal process. Gel Effect polish contains the same plumping technology as a salon gel manicure and lets you create the same look at home with ease. Formulated with revolutionary plasticiser technology, Gel Effect polish creates a gloss like you have never experienced before with standard nail polish. The gel polish formulation contains a very high level of solid pigment to create flawless application with no streaking or dragging. The gel formula glides on effortlessly and the extra wide brush ensures easy application.

Start your review of NAILS INC. Gel Effect Polish!
TRACY O.
Review for: New Oxford Street
I love Nail Inc! Their polish is the best, no chipping for weeks!!!! It has a great brush and although one coat is enough I usually apply 2. The colors are very pigmented and rich and shine lasts for weeks as well, no need for a top coat. I seriously threw out all my other polish and bought about 10 colors!
Michele M.
Review for: Kensington High Street, Other
Weekend mani is @nailsinc Gel Effect Nail Polish in Mayfair Lane. I also used the base (Back to Life Recovery Treatment) and top (45 Second Top Coat with Retinol) coats as well as the Superfood Cuticle Repair Oil from the Mani Must Haves I purchased from @sephora This is my first try with everything except the brand polish. So far, I'm in love! The base applied smoothly and evenly. It dried quickly. Similarly the top coat applied beautifully and the mani was dry to the light touch in less than a minute.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
NAILS INC. Gel Effect Polish uploaded by Melissa B.
Review for: Old Bond Street
This nail polish is one of my favorite colors I got this nail polish as a kit at Sephora a few years ago. I like the consistency this nail polish gives. It’s nice and lasts 7 days.
Leann F.
Aldie, VA
I gave Nails Inc a try a few years back because of a color I found in Sephora. I have not looked back since and they have become my go to polish over OPI and Essie. You will find either Nails Inc or Deborah Lippmann on my hands and toes at any given time. I highly recommend Nails Inc, not only for their color and formula selection, but for keeping your nails healthy and strong while you wear it.
Jung C.
Madison, WI
I bought a set from Sephora that includes this polish, a base coat, a top coat, and a nail oil. It has been 5 days and the polish has not chipped. I like how fast it dries and how glossy it is. Very gel-like finish. I don’t know why the average score on Sephora is bad but I absolutely recommend it!!!
kiley U.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Porchester Square
Nails Inc gel effect is my favorite polish! It looks like you went to the salon and got a manicure. The polish colors are beautiful and last a long time on the nail. This neutral greige color is one of my faves. The price is a little high but you can get great deals on sets on Sephora.
Kate D.
Expensive for a nail polish, but if you catch them when they are on sale at Sephora - definitely worth it.
Katherine W.
Virginia Bch, VA
NAILS INC. Gel Effect Polish uploaded by Katherine W.
I love this color. I got it from Birchbox awhile back and didn't think I'd like it but the color is one of those off color shades that people always like. It usually lasts without chipping for at least a few days, but then I typically switch to new colors once a week or so. Totally recommend it when you need a unique neutral that won't bore you!
Liz G.
Hurst, TX
Review for: Uptown
I love how fast this dries. You need two coats, usually which isn't uncommon but this stuff chips so easily!! On my toes this lasts great but on my fingers it lasts less than 24 hours!! Sometimes a lot less.
Corinne B.
Madison, WI
NAILS INC. Gel Effect Polish uploaded by Corinne B.
Review for: Uptown
Nails Inc is one of my go-to brands. This Dries quickly and just as the name says, this nail polish has a shiny gel-effect. I got this color in an awesome 8 pack from Sephora, and this creamy-pink is one of my favorite colors!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ania M.