nails inc. Fishnet Magnetic Polish

by nails inc.

A revolutionary magnetic nail lacquer used to create a stunning 3D fishnet effect. Create gorgeous nail art in minutes with this revolutionary polish that uses a magnet to create an amazing nail art design. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles to create a fishnet nail effect using magnetic forces. As the magnet is held over the nail, the iron powder in the formulation gravitates toward the magnet forming the pattern hidden in the magnet for an astonishing finish. Textured, special effects nails are still big news and the ultimate fashion accessory. Choose from three fishnet magnetic polishes named after iconic London locations.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of nails inc. Fishnet Magnetic Polish!
Denver, CO
Review for: Spitalfields
I had a blue one similar to this. It was ok, you really have to hurry to make the magnetic designs if you wait too long it does not work. Mine chipped easily also
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Spitalfields
Poor quality - the magnet doesn't work very well and sometimes not at all. The polish color would be nice on its own.
nails inc. Fishnet Magnetic Polish uploaded by emily A.
Review for: Spitalfields
The magnet is very hard to use ,gave up on the design, very nice color overall. Chips easy top coat recommended.
Review for: Spitalfields
I really like the color of this polish. The fishnet design didn't turn out at all. This polish last for a week,
Derby
I'm not a fan of Nails Inc polishes as I find the brush is fiddly to use cos of the stubby handle. The polishes themselves aren't very long wearing either so I tend to avoid the brand. However, I was quite intrigued by the magnetic effect and having tried it, I'm less than impressed! It's a proper faff on having to create the effect - literally, it took me over 30 minutes to complete! You can often accidentally touch the wet varnish with the magnet as you need to hold it really close for it to work. The finished effect isn't that great and certainly not worth the effort.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
nails inc. Fishnet Magnetic Polish uploaded by anya H.
I have the entire festival magnetic collection i wish the colour range better as i feel some of the shades are very similar. The magnetic works with a thick coat. I find the polish chips easily without a top coat. But overall i like these vanishes.
Review for: Piccadilly
Really like it as I love metallic nails I. Think these just add a statement to your outfit and your look . Fab
Review for: Spitalfields
I liked the colour of this polish but the magnetic pattern did not last and sometimes it did not come up