nails inc. Express Nail Polish Remover Pot uploaded by Coralie A.

BY NAILS INC.

Remove your nail colour quickly and effortlessly with the Express Nail Polish Remover Pot from nails inc. An innovative new way to remove nail polish this travel sized pot contains a high-performance formula soaked into an internal sponge meaning all you have to do is dip and twist your nail into pot to reveal a refreshed natural looking nail. Acetone free the formula is made with a sweet vanilla scent and is suitable for both natural and acrylic nails. K.D. Directions for use: Simply dip your nail into the pot. Twist and remove to reveal clean nails free from all traces of nail polish. see more...

Jessica K.
South Yorkshire
I love this product!!! It is a god send when I have client after client as it just quick and easy, not only that but I find it removes glitter polishes a lot quicker than scrubbing them with cotton wool and filing them etc. It gets the job done quick and easy without wasting loads of time, LOVE LOVE LOVEnails inc. Express Nail Polish Remover Pot
Maria M.
Kensington , London
Bought it as wanted an express nail polish remover. Removes nice, but the package is quite uncomfortable to put fingers inside. will continue to find better express removers.
Soraya M.
I love this product, I use it every time I remove my nail polish. It's quick, easy and discreet no mess ! I no longer have to use messy pieces of cotton wool and nail polish removers. It doesn't leave any residue on my nails and it doesn't leave my nails dry so it's the perfect solution.