4 colors available

BY NAILS INC.

A polish with a high-fashion, textured finish. Get the textured nail look with the groundbreaking Concrete nail polish. The innovative formulation creates a unique, concrete-style texture that will give you a bold, edgy finish. Concrete is available in four electric colors, each packaged in a limited-edition bottle with an original textured cap.

Heather W.
Heather W.
Long Is City, NY
This is a great polish I goes on easily, covers in one coat, and dries quickly. It also last much longer than I expected 4-7 days on the fingers. I always get compliments when I wear it and I especially love it for a pedicure with a little edge to it.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Griffith, IN
Review for: Marble Arch
I love red nail polish but some just don't go on right. However, I loved how this went on and how true to color it was. I would buy this again.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Bar Harbor, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Marble Arch
I love textured polishes and this is certainly no exception! I'm more of a sparkly-finish type most of the time but this color really works well.
Kala M.
Kala M.
Review for: Marble Arch
Love the color red very vintage loli thought this was really cool and it should be supper supper more for it but great price really like this product, it works well and isn't too pricey like other brands.. I definitely would recommend it to othe
Page K.
Page K.
Buchanan, TN
How long does it usually last without chipping?
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Does this last as long as gel nails?