BeautyNailNail Carenails inc.
Colour Collection - Neutral Neutral

nails inc. Colour Collection - Neutral Neutral

by nails inc.

A set of four professionally formulated, catwalk inspired nail colors. This set features formulations that have been specially created and developed using the latest professional technologies for instant and exceptional results. The formulation is long lasting, ultra glossy, and easy to apply so that you get the best possible results every time. All of nails inc. polishes and products are named after iconic places in the UK and streets in London in order to celebrate the brand's British heritage. The range includes shades such as "Piccadilly Circus," "The Mall" (where you will find Buckingham Palace), and "The Thames," the most famous river in the UK. This set contains:- 4 x 0.33 oz Nail Polish in Elizabeth Street (sheer nude peach), Jermyn Street (muted pink brown), The Thames (dark cement gray), Porchester Square (dove gray) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Nails inc. has a huge color range including everything from super glossy cream shades, liquid metals, shimmery metallics, and glitter shades. Nails inc. really has something for everyone, every outfit, and every occasion.

These are soooo pretty!! Where can I get 'em and how much would it cost??
Start your review of nails inc. Colour Collection - Neutral Neutral!
How would you rate this product?
Toni D.
Pueblo, CO
1,822 reviews
nails inc. Colour Collection - Neutral   Neutral uploaded by Toni D.
I recieved this nail polish in my November 2018 #ipsy glam bag. This polish have a neutral tone that is more like a nude color. It glides on my nails easily and It dries fast very fast.
Cinthia G.
nails inc. Colour Collection - Neutral   Neutral uploaded by Cinthia G.
I’m writing a review based on the one color I have. It’s so perfect! What I love most about the color the most is that when working a catering event it looks profesional. Great quality it finishes so pretty you almost don’t even need top coat!
Dana H.
I really like the nails inc formula and colours available. I find it very difficult to not chip my nails and these last around a week before I need to top up the colour. I work a lot with my hands and usually nail polish is just a waste of time because of this. I like this little neutral kit because I could try out the colours that I liked at a very reasonable price. I would repurchase nail polish from this brand.